6.

"Are you telling me that you did all of this without my concern?!"

After your roommate told you about the whole internship thing, you were gobsmacked.

Hoseok nodded.

"Why?" You whined, and stomped your feet like a 5 year old begging for an ice-cream.

"Because," he straightened on the sofa and crossed his arm."You are graduating this year and you need to learn how the world works. You need training."

"I don't need one, I am already ready." You slumped down beside him.

"You don't even know how to boil an egg. How do you expect to survive in this world?" Hoseok gave you a look.

"Keeping that aside-" you said when your conversation was interuppted by the door bell.

You sighed and made your way towards the door when it suddenly opened.

Revealing a smiling face-Jungkook.

"Yo!" He chimed and entered the room; making his way towards the living room.

"What was the need to even ring the bell?" You sighed and followed him inside.

He was already sitting on the couch with Hoseok, you were about to interrupt when you noticed something.

You pursed your lips but eventually burst into laughter.

The two boys stopped in midway and stared up at you, confusion plastered on their faces.

"What?" Jungkook spoke out.

You went and sat down beside the black haired boy, sandwiching him between you and Hoseok.

"You-you still like iron man?" You snorted, looking at his iron man boxers.

The younger boy blushed, his cheeks turning bright pink "So what? He is cool."

"You are still a kid, Kook. Grow up." You patted his shoulder like a disappointed father.

You heard Hoseok murmuring "Said the one who doesn't even know how to boil an egg."

"Shut up, Hobi."

"Yah!-" he gave you an offended look "I am your sunbaenim."

You rolled your eyes "Said the one who hugs his horse plushie to sleep."

"Ok! Ok!! What's going on?" Jungkook raised up his hands in confusion as Hoseok showed you a I-will-kill-you expression.

Feeling awkward due to the weird atmosphere built around him.

"He put me in a job as an intern," you emphasised the last word before continuing, "For the rest of the summer."

"So?" Jungkook scrunched his nose.

"Without my permission." You pointed at yourself, before grabbing a blue covered duvet.

"So?" He tilted his head.

You stared at him in disbelief. "So? What do you mean by so?"

Your best friend sighed and turned to you "Can't you see? He is obviously trying to help you."

"I know! But I am not ready yet." You pouted, burying your face in the duvet.

You heard Jungkook sighing.

"I feel uncomfortable and scared," You mumbled, straightening up and hugging your knees now.

"Why?" Hoseok asked, his face showing utter most confusion.