2.

"Get up, honey.." Your mom's voice sang, knocking slightly at your door. You had reached Busan a week ago and had thought of various things to do, but then, you realized....

You were too lazy.

Yeah. Well, who isn't?

So, you made yourself comfortable by mostly locking yourself inside your room. And only got out to dine with your family. So most of the days, you stayed inside your lovely room, stuffing your mouth with junk foods, watching K-Dramas and burying yourself in your books.

And obviously, your mother did not like one bit of it.

So, she made it her mission to get you out of your room and let you have you some fresh air instead of the suffocating A.C.

She looked around your room and shook her head "What are you doing?"

Glancing up at her "Nothing much.." you mumbled, taking a bite of your pizza. She closed the door and made her way towards you but instead stopped when she stepped on a can of soda. "Is this a girl's room or a pig sty?" she cringed and picked up all the garbage lying freely on your carpeted floor.

She managed to find 2 more soda cans under your bed, a bag of half eaten potato chips on the floor and two of your Shakespeare book lying open beside the chips.

"The only thing it lags to be a pig sty is your poop lying around the carpet which I had bought just for you." She said, slightly annoyed.

 "Hmm.." you just hummed, ignoring her and instead, concentrating on the latest K-Drama. 

"Get up now and go for a walk instead of lazing around." She sternly said and glared at you.

"Nahh... I am too lazy. Maybe later." You mumbled, half of the pizza slice threatening to escape from your mouth. Your mother had enough now. She power walked towards you and snatched away the pizza box resting on your stomach and even the slice dangling on the lips.

"Now get up." She growled, putting the pizza slice inside the box. You got pissed off and stayed on your bed, not moving an inch. You slowly put your hand inside the cushion behind you and pulled out a pack of popcorn which you had saved for situations like this.

You began popping the pieces in your mouth. Your mother turned around furiously "For the last time Lee Y/N. Get. up. now" She shot daggers at you through her fierce eyes. You thought of giving in but you didn't wanted to lose from your mother, sooooo....

You stayed put.

"You have to drag me out of here if you you have to." You half grinned, popping another popcorn inside your mouth dramatically.

Well, that's what happened. Because the next thing you knew, your mother was waving goodbye to you with you having a red bruise on your arm.

"Can't a girl laze around in peace?" you mumbled, tying up your hair in a ponytail. "Well, I think I should visit the park." 

You reached the small yet beautiful park. "Home sweet home." You smiled and made your way towards the bench. You lied down on the cold metal and the breeze blew smoothly, making you smile.

You sighed and before you realized, you had fallen asleep.

You found yourself standing in front of a tall mirror. You stared at yourself- hair tied up neatly, light make-up on your skin and accessories on your body- you looked beautiful for the first time. And then you realized that you were wearing a white gown, a beautifully designed white gown. You just stood there staring at yourself and wondering "Am I getting married?"

And as if someone heard you, the doors flung open and your father came in. Dressed in a black tuxedo and a cute bow tie on his collar. He looked up and down at you, "You look beautiful, dear. Now it's time to go." He smiled and took out of his arm like a royal prince.