38.

The sky was turning black and the sun was starting to hide behind the clouds as I walked inside a very familiar park.

I suddenly notice a small girl sitting on top of a sand box in a distance, her skirt and shirt covered in sand. I looked around and came to realize, I was back in Daegu. I was actually looking at my 3 year old self.

I heard shuffling of feet and turn my head to the sound, my heartbeat halting to a stop as I saw my 5 year old brother climbing a slide.

He suddenly turns to me and his eyes widens.

"Y/N!" He shouts in disbelief and slides down the metal before running towards the sand box, his shoes dirty with mud.

I smile and look at his tiny feet running towards me only for him to pass through my body.

"Yahhh!! Don't eat the sand stupid! Your teeth will rot!" He scolds my three year old self and slaps my hand away before cleaning my lips as I spit the sand out of my mouth.

I didn't even realize myself going closer as I kept staring at him. His cheeks puffy, his eyes large and his cute lips in a pout as he cleaned me up. Just as I remembered him.

"Don't eat it again okay? Or else I won't play the mother the next time we play house-house." He threatens me with his cute voice.

I give a frail nod and grab a heap full of sand only to put it in my mouth again.

His eyes widens again and he pats at my back to get the sand out of my mouth again.

"Excuse me?" Another voice joins from behind me, I look back and see a small boy standing behind me.

My brother turns around and tilts his head. "Yes?"

"I-I'm l-lost. I can't f-find my mommy." He stutters, his voice small and frail.

"Your mommy?" the boy nods as my brother looks around the park.

"I-I'm scared." He hiccups as his eyes were already gleaming with tears.

"Don't be! I'm here! My sister is here! We'll stay with you." My brother smiles happily.

"B-but you're strangers." He says quietly. "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."

"But you are.."

The other boy goes quiet as he fiddles with his fingers.

My three year old self looks at the new boy in awe. "Y/N!" I suddenly shout my name and giggle.

The other boy's eyes turns to me in an instant.

My brother ruffles my hair and turns to the boy. "That's right!! And I'm Jimin."

The boy looks at the both of us in suspicion before pulling his hands behind his back and saying. "I'm Taehyung."

~~
7 p.m.

Jimin was coming back from the hospital, he met both Hoseok and Yoongi in two different clinics.

Hoseok was getting discharged tomorrow and Yoongi... well, he was a different case.

As he walked past the empty streets of his neighborhood, he almost went past the park but turned back when he saw you sitting on a bench, your back facing him.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. The fact that you sat still and were barely moving your body scared him.

He walks up to you and gently reaches his hand to touch your shoulder, when he realizes that you..