13.

Did he just?

"Yes, I did Y/N." He smiled at you before closing the door. "I will be waiting."

What the heck just happened?!

Your mouth gaped open at his words. "I am just hallucinating, why would an angel want to take a potato for shopping?" you chuckled lightly, talking to yourself.

But... his words were loud and clear.

"Oh my Mang!" You shrieked in happiness, "Park Jimin is taking me shopping?" You did a little victory dance while shaking your butt. But you stopped.

This was weird, for sure. How could an acquaintance take you out for shopping? How did he know that you didn't wear or had any type of 'girly' clothes?

But you shrugged it off. He is Jungkook's roommate after all. That pig must have been telling things about you. Whom were you kidding?

You nodded, reassuring yourself as you continued looking around your counter.

Maybe this was not that bad at all...

You took a seat on the leather chair and groaned. "Damn, my back."

You decided to check out the drawers in case there was something the ex-assistant left or just to pass your time.

You took hold of the bronze knob, which had a small 'T' engraved in the middle. You slowly opened the drawer and looked inside it.

Your eyebrows rose up. There was every single equipment inside the drawer. Pens, pencils, notepads, and whatsoever.

You opened the other drawer and saw a sticky note stamped to the side of the drawer.

'Just in case you didn't knew what to use, I kept all the requirements needed. Also, take a look at the list beside; I have written down all your duties and follow it strictly. Taehyung gets really irated if any one is neglected. Anyways, good luck Y/N, work hard!'

Sincerely, Jimin.

You smiled at his note and kept it aside. "Ok, Mr. Stigma. Let's see what you got." You sighed and picked up the paper.

Your eyes widened when you noticed that it was two pages. And not only that, it was filled; back and front.

"This guy sure is picky." You mumbled and read the first point.

Do's and Dont's

1. Always be punctual.

"I'll keep that in mind." You said, shivering a bit at the look Taehyung had given you. Yeah, you didn't liked his guts but he sure was intimidating.

2. Get him a cup of espresso with cream on top at 8:30 a.m. sharp. *Note: the coffee has to be the exact one which I wrote.

"God! Isn't he finicky?!" You groaned and rolled your eyes.

3. When office hours are over, don't forget to clean up his desk after he leaves.

"So I am working as a maid now too?" You gritted your teeth, this guy's routine was surely irritating you.

4. Tie him a 'tie' during Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It is a strict routine which he follows.