22.

"Don't waste my time, Lee." You mimicked him and kicked the door. "What a pain in the ass." You huffed and took off your jacket along with your crop top.

"Buying the cheap ones for me? Boy! I am more expensive than your- what the heck?!" You half screamed when you saw the price tag.

$1000. Älexànder McQueen.

"This is cheap for him?!" You turned your head towards the door.

You shook your head and carefully unzipped the dress and wore it.

The dress was flowy and maroon in colour. The collarbone area was transparent and had a cute bowtie near the neck.

This dress was beautiful.

"Hey, can you hurry up? I am getting impatient." You heard your boss's exasperated voice.

"Okay! I'm coming." You rolled your eyes and unlocked the door.

Swinging the door open, you stood infront of your boss with your hands on your hips. "What do you think?" You looked around the shop, avoiding eye contact.

You saw his mouth part a bit then closing swiftly in a mili second. He cleared his throat. "Okay, cool. Sure."

You raised a brow. "Just okay? " You teased him, brushing your hair behind your back and showing him a tad bit of your collarbone.

"Shut up and try another one. I don't have time." He tried to snap, well, failing miserably after stumbling on himself. You don't know how since he was standing completely straight.

He composed himself again and cleared his throat. You stifled a laugh and kept looking at the man.

"Lee Y/N, go and change." He crossed his hands.

"Whatever. I saw your mouth. It was wide open." You winked and disappeared again inside the room.

Taehyung bit his lip. "That little-"

"Aren't they really cute?" He suddenly heard another whisper, trying to be quiet as possible but failing to pass through the blonde's ears.

"I haven't seen any couple look so cute even when they argue," another voice joined as she giggled.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head. It was so hard for him to go out with anyone. And by anyone, he meant anyone.

He never knew when a paparazzi would be following him. He had been out of the media's attention for a while but ever since he left home and settled down at Jungkook's apartment, papparazi's were following him like crazy and were creating rumours.

"But don't you think she is a bit less qualified for Mr. Kim?" This sudden new voice snapped him back to reality. He turned his head towards the voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, look at her dressing sense and her manners. How on earth can a man of such high standards choose someone like her? " he heard her scoff.

Something inside him snapped suddenly as he heard her unasked opinion. He poked his tongue on his inside cheek and drank in the words she said. It annoyed him for some reason.

He knocked again on the door, but this time more harder. "Can you please hurry up? I don't have all day."

"Damn son, calm down! It's not easy wearing a strapless dress and zipping it up." You half-shouted. This man is seriously getting into your nerves.

There was absolute silence after that. You didn't even hear his breathing.

Wait, did he really listen to you?