31.

Your eyes widen in shock. What was she doing here? You thought Hoseok dropped her off.

"H-hi Jennie. What are you doing here?" You stammer and let your tongue slide out a lie.

She smiles casually as you see Hoseok suddenly retreating and disappearing into the house.

"Hi Y/N. Let's talk inside." Jennie replied normally. "By the way I like your hair." Her smile widens as she touches your hair a bit and turns to walk inside the house.

"Thanks." You smile awkwardly at the sudden friendliness and follow behind her.

You enter the common room and see Hoseok already sitted on one of the sofa, hugging a duvet.

Jennie sits down next to him and to your surprise (well not that much) grasp his hand as she turns to you.

You stand there not flabbergasted nor shocked. But wait. Wait for the woman to say because looking at the condition Hoseok was in, you understood he chickened out.

Jennie exhales a nervous breath and says "We're dating." Avoiding eye contact.

Hoseok lets out a weird shriek and hides his face behind the duvet but his hand still having a firm grip on Jennie's.

You maintain a blank face and sit on an adjacent sofa and cross your legs. With both your hands on your knee, you sigh. "I know."

The couple's head turn to you like a meerkat's as they blink in surprise. Hoseok's eyes are as wide as tennis balls while Jennie's face forms a confused one.

You roll your eyes. "It's not been long. I found out this morning itself and I was looking forward to question you."

"You knew?" Hoseok seemed to have returned a bit as his head raised from behind the duvet.

"Yes yes. Now I need to know everything. Tell me. I don't want to miss out." You smile and lean forward with interest. "Come on. Spill the beans."

Jennie lets out a cute chuckle and turns to your uncle. "See? I told you it'd be fine. Now man up." She hits Hoseok's back playfully as he starightens a bit.

"Shoot."

"Okay. We kinda met in college." Hoseok starts as your eyes widen in shock. "What! Since when have both of you been dating?" You freak out.

The brown haired man shakes his head violently. "No! I-I meant..at work. You know." He pouts cutely and starts to pinch the air nervously.

You nod. "Well...She caught me while I was at work and I don't know why but decided to help me. We pretended to date and well...fell for each other for real. So we decided to make it official. Without others knowing." Hoseok smiles and turns to Jennie, his eyes twinkling with love. Your heart melted at the way he was staring at her.

"Wow...that's amazing. How many know?" You smile approvingly at them.

"Oh! No one. You are the first. Well, he wanted you to be." The black haired girl looks at Hoseok and shakes her head.

Your heart starts to dig a hole of guilt as you hear the revelation made by them.

"Really?" You try to confirm, your eyebrows furrowing.

"Of course. Is that even a question?" Hoseok says, smiling at you with truth swimming in his eyes.

His eyes suddenly widen as he lets out a high pitched "What!" as he stands up from the sofa and grabs your face on his palms. His eyes roaming all over to your hair. "What did you do to your hair pumpkin?"