15.

There was a tint of green and small eyes looking at your way.

Your eyes widened.

Jimin turned towards the source of sound, his hand still hanging in mid-air.

Yoongi, yes, that pale; handsome super model was on the door. His head poking in as he stared at the scene in disbelief.

You immediately stood up, making the tray of food fall down from Jimin's lap and left the steak dangling on the fork.

"Good afternoon!" You chimed awkwardly at the man standing at the door.

He tilted his head and smiled weirdly towards you. "Afternoon Y/N."

He slowly walked towards your desk. Drops of sweat started forming in every part of your body as he neared you and Jimin.

You just wished he didn't thought something was going on between you and the brown haired boy. If he suspected even a little, you were dead and fired.

Your lips started quivering as his light footsteps approached you. Jimin seemed unfazed.

He, at last, stopped in front of you and rested his hands on your desk and smiled.

"Is the Taehyung back? I have some things to discuss about the fashion show next week."

"Okay. Huh?!" Your upper lip twitched upwards.

Didn't he notice Jimin sitting behind you? Or is Jimin that short that he isn't even visible?

"S-sure but the CEO is not back yet from his lunch. Can you please wait for a while?" You stuttered while trying your best to give a polite but not a i-am-so-dead smile.

He nodded "Great."

But before turning, he waved a hand towards the brown haired boy behind you and smiled.

You turned around in shock and saw Jimin waving back at the man.

You exhaled a breath of relief. Since you just discovered that they are friends, you are in the safer zone.

You calmed yourself down and turned towards the mess you made.

You stared down at your, once, delicious lunch piled up .

You shook your head, "Umm...I am sorry Jimin-shi. I-I didn't meant any of this." You kept your head low and apologized.

He must be feeling bad and embarrassed for sure. You made him look so stupid and moreover you ruined the expensive lunch he had brought especially for you.

Instead of a disappointed groan or look, you heard him smiling.

Your head jerked up in surprise. "Eh?"

He had his index finger on his lips as he looked at you lovingly.

"You are adorable." He said, followed by a chuckle.

Your head tilted, with more confusion.

He shook his head and stood up. Your head followed his each step.
"Forget it. I am going back to my office. Keep working."

You slowly nodded and backed away a little for him to pass through. "Do clean up this mess." he instructed before entering his office.

You sat down on your leather chair with a light groan. What was that?

You shook your head and rubbed your temples. You picked up the internal phone and called the janitor to clean up the mess.

After the call ended, you started working again, with and empty stomach again.