32.

That woman had to appear now.

You brace yourself and walk towards her. Not letting her see through your nervousness. This woman needs to learn.

"Changed your hair?" She remarked not even bothering to greet. Oh this mannerless minx.

"Good morning." You smiled and bowed a bit, ignoring her question as you heard Jimin's shoes slapping the tiles behind you, approaching the both of you.

Sooyoon averts her eyes behind your back obviously glancing at man. Her lips curled upwards to a smile. "Good morning Mr. Park." You glanced behind her and saw a boy with a camera on his shoudlers.

That did not look good.

Jimin appeared beside you and gave a curt nod. "Morning. What brings you here this early?" He straight up questions, his hand suddenly brushing past your arm to your back.

"Just came to look around plus your fashion week will soon kick off in late November, we just wanted to have an interview with Mr. Kim." She smiled casually as if getting an interview with a CEO was easy.

"I'm sorry Miss Cha but if you have no appointment with Mr. Kim then I fear that an interview will not be possible." You spoke with utter most politeness as you gave an apologetic smile.

You saw passing by colleagues starting to stare at the three of you.

She seemed unfazed which almost made your smile drop but you forced your lips up anyway.

"That's sad because I did had some errands to run but I chose to come here instead. He's not the only busy person here. It will only take approx fifteen minutes." She said glancing at her watch, her brown eyes staring back at yours.

"True but his schedule is tight today. I can set an appointment tomorrow-"

She raised her hand up, her face hard and stubborn. "Today. Now."

You closed your eyes, feeling your patience oozing out. She was one stubborn little-

"Very well. I'll inform Taehyung then." Jimin spoke out of nowhere, his professional smile on display. His hand still placed at the small of your back.

You snapped your head to him quickly, shock written over your whole face.

Soyoon's hardened face turned into her usual smile again as her red lips curled up. "Thank you Mr. Park." Before snapping her fingers and calling the camera man.

"But-" he said before they could proceed. The woman stopped abruptly and turned to Jimin. "-not now. After lunch break please. He's really busy at the moment."

The woman frowned slightly before giving a nod with attitude. "Okay. I owe you that much."

She suddenly leans forward, closer to you. "Having a petty makeover won't save you. Remember? I was at the front. I got a better shot than those rookies." She whispered slightly and with that gave you a quick smirk and walked away with her heels.

Your eyes widened in shock. Of course. She will always have something up in her sleeves.

Jimin raised a brow and turned to you. "What was that?"

You blinked rapidly. "What? Sorry?"

"Don't fake it Y/N. I saw it. And I know she threatened you. What did she say?" He questioned, eyes serious and sharp.

You clicked your tongue. "She got a shot of us from the front. I think she may release the pictures." You groaned and covered your face with your palms.

The blonde frowned and gently removed your hands from your face, lowering them slowly and proceeding to hold them. "Hey, Y/N. Breathe. Its going to be okay. We'll sort it out."