24.

"That was fun!" Jimin laughed as you munched on your KFC chicken.

"Fun? You think that was fun? Tae-I mean, Mr. Kim was about to be caught by that vixen and you think it was fun?" You raised an eyebrow at Jimin who was sitting opposite you.

He shrugged. "A little fun and spice does no harm. I love fooling them." He smiled naughtily and sipped on his coke.

You just rolled your eyes. "Don't get me influenced in it at least,"

"About that thing," Taehyung suddenly said, making you stiff. "Why did you involve her? And what did you mean by girlfriend?" He questioned as he turned towards Jimin who was sitting beside him.

You choked on your chicken quietly as you started beating your chest with your fist. You took hold of a glass of water and gulped it down.

The said man calmly placed the coke down and placed his head on his palm as he stared at his best friend. "Why are you asking me that? Who was inside the same dressing room as her?" A smug smile formed on his plump lips.

You started choking on the water again as the liquid dripped down your chin.

Taehyung's posture suddenly changed as he turned away from him. "What are you talking about?"

"Playing hard to get?" Jimin chuckled.

"What?" You managed to form a sentence while coughing.

"There were three empty dressing rooms inside that shop and he decided to enter the one where you were." He pointed his small index finger towards you.

Your eyes widened a bit at that. Wait what?

You turned to Taehyung who was hiding his face by slowly gulping down his sprite.

Jimin chuckled lowly. "Ah.. Kids these days." He shook his head as he finished drinking his coke before taking hold of his napkin and wiping his lips like the prince he was.

You just cleared your throat and gulped down on your water. "Uh.. Anyways thank you for coming at the right time Jimin." You smiled, trying to change the subject.

Taehyung finally put down the cup away from his face as Jimin smiled. "No need. I am always there for the look out."

"But you know, if you weren't there it could have gone pretty bad." You shook your head.

"True," Jimin sighed. "You and Taehyung found inside a locked dressing room alone. The news and articles should have been on fire for more than a month or even more."

You gulped as a shiver ran down your spine. Not only because you were scared of the consequences but because you remembered the thing that had happened back there.

Your cheeks started heating up with the slight thought of Taehyung's soft lips on yours.

That pure yet sinful moment of bliss...

"Y/N!" You snapped out of your thoughts after hearing Jimin's voice. "You okay? You seem a bit pale but red." He described, tilting his head.

"Huh? I mean, I am fine.. I was just wondering how you knew that I was-uhh," you cleared your throat "-in there with him." You avoided saying his name and scratched your neck.

"Simple," he gave a lopsided smile. "How could you possibly have wandered out of the store? You had never even visited that mall yet."

You gave a approving nod as you licked your fingers while Taehyung at the corner gave you a disgusted look.