27.

~Mysterious woman of CEO Park Jimin? Who is she?~

~Park Jimin's love finally revealed?~

~The Chocolate boy of South Korea dating?~

~Who is this woman who captured the heart of Park Jimin?~

¤¤

You threw your head back in agitation.

The three men surrounding kept their eyes on you,

You took a deep breath and covered your face with your palms. Your mind a literal mess.

The boys didn't move an inch, waiting for you to say something. Anything.

"I-uh...umm.." You exhaled, gritting your teeth in exasperation. Your thoughts overflowing with questions and regret.

Sitting down on your bed, you don't do anything but contemplate. Contemplate on how things got so complicated.

"Y/N.." Jimin takes the courage to talk first. Jungkook and Taehyug eyes land on Jimin for a millisecond before returning to you.

You look up at him, your eyes dead and blank of any emotion.

"I am so so sorry for what I did. I didn't know it would get-"

"No. No it's okay. At least my face is not revealed."

"Yeah about that. You didn't read SBC's article right?" Jungkook sighed as he sat beside you and scrolled down on his phone.

~Exclusive! Information about the mysterious woman finally revealed!~

•Cha Soo Yoon

Ever since the media revealed the mysterious woman of Park Jimin, CEO of Tempted which is one of the biggest company of South Korea, the internet has been blowing up! You must all be wondering who this 'lucky' woman is.
Well, fear not for SBC has dug out some information regarding his girlfriend.

It is said that she is just 23 years old, is currently living in Seoul and to our surprise too, works under him! That is right! She is an employee working in Tempted company itself!

Although her exact identity and name is unknown, we do wonder who she is and what her intentions might be on the nation's chocolate boy.

Your face fell more as you started trembling. She..she was not playing with her words.

"Oh my god.." you whisper, as your forehead started to sweat and your lips started quivering.

"Y/N.." Jungkook got hold of you, his hands firm on both side of your arms. "Hey..calm down. You want your medicine?"

You shook your head and gulped down your saliva. You couldn't let your anxiety attacks kick in. At least not now.

Your heartbeat suddenly picked up speed as you started to shiver more, your palms were sweating and you started hyperventilating.

"Shit... Hoseok hyung!!" You heard Jungkook shouting as you felt him hugging you tightly and rubbing your back.

"What..what is happening?" You heard Taehyung's concerned voice.