46.

A long silence follows as soon as you say that.

No one speaks or moves. You continue to stare at your parents who seemed to have become rigid.

You watch your mother's demeanor changing as she shifts a little bit in her seat while your dad remains motionless.

"Y/N... What are you trying to say?" your aunt speaks up first as she creases her eyebrows at you.

"I-I know that we've never talked about this for years but-"

"Y/N.." your mother speaks up in an instant before you could continue more. "Let's not bring the past hmm? We don't talk about him anymore. Taehyung must be feeling uncomfortable."

Your eyes soften as you see your mother in a vulnerable state. Taehyung's hand slithers to yours as he lovingly holds your hand.

"Mom... Please trust me it's true, I found him... Actually he found me." You smile as your eyes start to water. "Please trust me on this one. Dad.. He's back at Seoul and-"

"I think this conversation should stop." your mother stands up instantly. You frown harder as the tears you held back escaped your eye. "You're only here for three days and I don't want it to be ruined."

You purse your lips tightly as you wipe away your tears. Your mother watches you silently but doesn't do anything instead she quietly walks out of the room as you hear her mumble "I'll be right back."

Your father stands up and approaches you. He gives a look at Taehyung gesturing him to leave the room.

The boy swiftly leaves the room along with your aunt.

Bending down on one knee, he cups your wet cheeks lovingly. "Honey I don't know why you brought this topic all of a sudden but you know your mother... She's still traumatized about the incident that happened fifteen years ago.. It has haunted us for years to the point that I am still insecure. You need to let go. I know you miss him but you need to leave the past. It's the best for all of us."

You sniffle quietly as you refuse to look at him in the eyes. He softly kisses your hair. "Get some fresh air for now. We'll prepare dinner. Go." he encourages you as he walks out of the room.

Soon after Taehyung's head peeks out of the door. "Hey you okay?" he slowly walks in and stands in front of you.

Nodding your head you tuck a hair strand behind your ear.

"You promised to show me around.. Come on let's go out and have some fun or your dad will kill me." he whispers the last words as a chuckle escapes from your mouth. "Fine."

...

"And this is the community park." You explain as both of you enter the park, your fingers intertwined.

"I used to hang out here a lot since it's refreshing."

The two of you sit down on a set of swings, side to side. He turns to you. "How are you feeling now?"

You sigh and lean your head on the chains. "I'm okay. I mean it was wrong of me to bring up the topic so suddenly but I guess my excitement took over me." You click your tongue and mentally hit your head continuously.

"I still find it hard to believe that Jimin is Jimin. It's still overwhelming. I guess I'll try to convince them later."

He simply hums and starts moving his legs as the swing starts moving back and forth.

He had been a bit quiet ever since the airport incident. You mentally scold yourself again for being stupid.

"Someone told me that you're really hard to apologize to. That it takes time for you to forgive." You sigh as you look down at your feet, his feet are still in motion but you feel his figure stiffening.

"I know I made a mistake today but I didn't intend to. I was just shocked because I've never introduced my family to a boy except Jungkook. So I didn't know what to say and freaked out."

Standing up from the swing you make your way to Taehyung. You stop the swing with your hands and sit down in front of him.

"Hey I'm sorry." You begin as you rest your palms on his knees. "I really didn't mean it that way. Don't ever think that I'm ashamed to introduce you to my parents. You're special. Very special."

His eyes meets yours when you say the last words.

With those said words you take him by surprise as you lean in and connect your lips with his.

He obviously didn't expect that from you since you had never initiated these things. He smiles and kisses you back slowly.

(I feel shy writing kissing scenes so it's upto your imagination if they frenched or just kept it simple)

He pulls you closer and deepens the kiss as you proceed to sit on his lap. Your fingers go through his hair messily.

You smile in between the kisses as he cups your cheeks. You slowly pull away when you feel his hands lowering down to your hips.

"I think I've apologized enough."

"That was the best apology ever." he smiles proudly.

"Aside from that, just know that I'm sorry hmm?" You pinch his cheek.

"I'll forgive you if you promise to keep your apologies like this." he smiles slyly as you pinch his cheek more.

"You're a dirty guy than I expected."

"Oh please. I notice you checking me out every single second." he smirks and grabs your cheek too.

You blush at his words. "Doesn't that mean you also check me out too?" You throw back the question back at him.

"Touché." he shrugs his shoulder and releases your cheek.

You stick your tongue out at him playfully.

You notice the sun setting and take that as a sign to return. "I think we should leave. It's almost dinner time."

"Hey..." he whispers lowly. You hum and lock eyes with him.

"Have your watched 'She's Dating a Gangster'?" he asks out of the blue.

You scrunch your nose. "Uh... No? Why so sudden?" You raise a brow.

He shakes his head. "Just... I can't breathe Y/N."

Your eyes widens. "Am I too heavy?" You mumble and get up from his lap.

He snorts and laughs out. "No!! It was just... Forget it." he smiles and takes your hand.

You stare at him in confusion as the both of you head out of the park.

A/N-
Hope you liked this chapter... I'll work harder and improve my works.. Thanks for the reads and votes 😖

Anyways, "THE ALBUM" was liittttt.... 🖤🖤

And Savage Love was.... Amazingg💜💜

Until next time.
Love, KWL💜

P. S. I like reading zmuts🚶bye