45.

As a mild breeze blew, you felt yourself feeling refreshed. Taehyung brought you to Busan, your home.

Smiling from ear to ear and grasping your boyfriend's hand tightly, both of you walk inside the airport building.

"Thank you Tae. It means a lot." You pressed your cheek on his shoulder gently and looked up at him.

"I got another surprise." he smiles back at you as you walk past the baggage carousel and past the shops in the airport.

You raise a brow at that. "Really? But this is enough." You tilt your head at him. "Trust me... You'll love this one." he smiles cheekily as you go past the automatic doors.

"Y/N!!" You hear a familiar voice shouting your name. The smile on your lips slowly starts to drop as your eyes turns to the source of the voice, your mouth drops.

It was your mother.

In a distance you see your parents standing side by side, waiting for you.

You stop with a halt making Taehyung stop his steps too. He turns his head to you with a questionable look on his face.

"Why'd you bring them here?" You murmur as you eye your mother smiling widely while in contrast your father watched the both of you with narrow eyes.

His lips form a pout. "You don't like it? I thought you needed to spend some quality time with your family." he says and glances at the two people giving off different auras.

"This was a very bad idea. You should've asked me!" You whisper-shout and glance at them again.

"Then it would not have been a surprise." he says back with the same aggression. "Why? What's the problem? Shouldn't you be happy seeing them?" he asks, confusion all over his face.

"I am! Trust me I am but not with you by my side." You mumble out heedlessly.

Taehyung's face falls at those words. Your eyes widens in shock as you realize the words you just said. "N-No. I didn't mean it that way Taehy-"

He looks away from you as his demeanor changes in a split second. "We shouldn't keep them waiting. Let's go." your heart drops at his cold words. "And don't worry, I'll just say that I'm your friend." he says as he starts walking away.

You bite your lips and quietly follow his lead, hoping that he'll give you a chance to explain yourself.

...

"Come in!!" your mom chimes and almost slams the door open. The smile on her face not leaving since she saw you in the airport.

Your father remains to stay quiet as you catch him giving side glances to Taehyung.

You awkwardly follow behind your boyfriend who scans the place curiously.

"Y/N!!" your aunt shouts as she runs out of the corridor and hugs you. You're taken aback for a second before you hug her back. "Hi." You murmur.

Taehyung looks at you with blank eyes before he quietly follows your parents to the living room.

You sigh in distress as you pull away from her.

"How're you?" she questions cupping your cheeks and examines your face closely. "I heard what happened from Hoseok."

Your eyes travel down to the floor but you shake your head. "I'm fine. Well... better than before."

"That's good." she sighs and ruffles your hair. "Try to relax for now. Your boyfriend has sacrificed a lot for you."

Your eyes widen as your eyes dart to hers. "Wh-Ummm..." You fumble with your words. She lets out a chuckle. "Like I said Hoseok told me everything."

"Does mom and dad know?" You ask with your eyebrows raised.

She shakes her head. "No. I'm in no position to say that. Tell them now and introduce him to your boss/boyfriend." she wiggles her eyebrows playfully.

"Eonnie!" You whine and slap her arm as she giggles. "By the way, your hair looks good!" she exclaims and touches your dyed hair as the both of you walk into the living room where everyone waited.

...

The room is absolutely silent as all the people inside the room sips their tea quietly.

Your dad is staring at Taehyung with hooded eyes, your aunt is watching the two of you while you hear your grandfather snoring away from the other room.

Your mother thankfully enters the room with a tray of pancakes and dumplings. A huge smile stays on her face as she placed the tray on the table in front of you. "Please have some. I made it specially for your arrival." she chimes and proceeds to sit beside your father.

Taehyung bows his head and glances at you. "You wanna have some?" he asks with the tiniest voice making you blush.

"What a charming guy." your hear your mother squealing and eyeing your aunt as they both giggle like fan girls. You close your eyes in embarrassment.

"Okay so he talks." your father finally speaks up. He leans in and places his arms on either side of his knees in an interrogative manner.

Taehyung looks totally confused as he just blinks quietly and stares at your father.

"Look young man," he starts as he tries his best to sound intimidating. "I need some explanation for this and why I wasn't aware of anything?" he turns at you at the second question.

You try to speak up but Taehyung beats you to it. "Sir," he speaks his voice deeper than ever. "I'm sorry but you have misunderstood."

You heart drops when he says those words. He wasn't lying at the airport. You watch as your mom's face falls and your aunt scrunches her nose in confusion.

But your dad raises a brow. "Oh?"

He looks at you again and turns away. "We're just fri-"

"We're dating." You sigh out in defeat.

Taehyung snaps his head at you in full speed, your father's mouth drops open, your aunt throws a thumbs up while your mother smiles in relief.

"Two weeks. My neighbour and my boss as well." You explain bits of your relationship with Taehyung swiftly as you could.

"I'm so proud of you." your mother exclaims as her posture straightens. You had never spoken up to your dad as you understood his insecurity but this time you decide to speak up.

You give her a nod as you turn to your dad again. "Dad.. I know you love me and are a bit insecure since Jimin." You bring up the name after fifteen years, the atmosphere drastically changes as your mother's smile slowly fades.

"He knows. Taehyung knows our past." You murmur out as you clear your throat. "I think since I am here now, I should tell you." You take a deep breath.

You feel Taehyung's palm on the back of your hand. You turn to him as he slowly mouths the word- "Now?"

You give him a nervous nod and turn to them. "I found him. I found Jimin."

A/N:

Yay!! Another update🤧🤧

Anyways.. Happiest Birthday to Namjoon!💜💜

Plus Happy Birthday to Yeonjun too!!❤❤