18.

"Ready?"

Hoseok smiled at you and cocked his head to the side. His black hair strands escaping from the helmet he wore danced along with the breeze playing with your dress. His small dimple appeared as he gave you a helmet.

"I think so," you slowly said. The black helmet shaking slightly due to your hands. You had no idea how your hands were performing involuntary actions.

You checked yourself again. Hoseok had given you a coral dress shirt and black slacks to wear, which were hidden inside your closet.

Hoseok was not kidding about dressing you up. Although you had no idea how he knew about woman's fashion.

Your usual one pony tailed hair was beautifully curled and your see through bangs were dancing along the wind's rhythm.

"Hey," Hoseok whispered and cupped your cheek. "It'll be fine. Don't be nervous, just be yourself but with table manners." He advised, making you chuckle.

You sat on the bike and the engine roared to life.

...

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

The named boy looked up and saw his best friend staring down at him, a mixture of relief and anger present in his eyes.

"Dinner," the blonde simply replied, drinking his wine.

Jimin sighed. "Why were you ignoring Jungkook and my calls?"

Slow music was being played at the background. Jimin figured out the music as 'Heart will go on'.

"I need some time with myself, our talk today pissed me off." Taehyung admitted as he asked a nearby waiter for another glass of wine.

The other man sighed and sat opposite the blonde and placed his hands on the clothed silk fibre of the table, intertwining his fingers together.

"I am really sorry Taehyung. But try to understand. You can't keep sulking about one simple thing that we discussed this afternoon."

The named boy kept the glass down as the waiter poured down his wine, flowing down to the end of the glass like a waterfall.

"Stop treating this situation as simple. You clearly know it is not," Taehyung snapped at the older, who seemed unfazed by the younger's tone.

Jimin released a sigh for the hundredth time today. "Yes, I know. But can't you just go back? Mrs. Kim is worried-"

"How many times do I have to say," the blonde gritted his teeth, his thumb and middle finger rubbing both his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"I don't care. She decided to hide the truth from me. I am not going back to that house again. I left for a reason."

Jimin was about to open his mouth when he suddenly saw a familiar man walking inside the hall.

Wearing a white shirt under a black leather jacket with a pair of dark jeans stood Min Yoongi infront of the door. His new black hair was nicely styled and gelled.

Yoongi was soon greeted by a waiter and was leaded to a two seated table. The candle stands were lighted and a bottle of champagne was kept inside a bucket of ice, keeping it cool. The table's surroundings were empty.

He booked it.

Who was he meeting? In a place like this?

Ignoring the older model, he turned his attention to his best friend again. "Tae, let's just go home. I am really hungry."

"Can't you see we are in a freaking restaurant. Just order something." Taehyung said and passed him the menu.

Jimin sighed in distress. "Jungkook is waiting. He made dinner." The brown haired boy simply said. The younger one looked up to Jimin. "He made dinner?"