20.

"This is taking too long," You whined as you quietly stomped your feet on the floor. "We have been stuck here for, how long? 2 hours right?"

"It's only been 15 minutes," Taehyung snapped as he adjusted his seat on the uncomfortable ground.

You eyed him. "I am hungry," you grumbled lowly.

"Am I supposed to babysit you? Can't you just shut up and have patience?" He groaned at you tiredly but managed to keep a stern voice.

"I wasn't asking you to feed me." You retorted.

He just rolled his eyes and turned his back to you. You also looked away and clutched your stomach tightly.

Screw Kim Taehyung. So arrogant. But wait, is he being rude on purpose so that Jimin can dive in and be the good guy?

You mentally slapped yourself. Don't jump into conclusions. It might have been a friend or a relative. They share right?

But how did he know that Hoseok was your uncle when you never told him? I-It must have been Jungkook. That kid can't keep his mouth shut.

"Has hunger made you mad? Why are you mumbling to yourself?" Taehyung snapped, slapping you back to reality.

"What? No. I was just singing." You lied.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right."

You were about to retort back with an answer when there was a piercing stab in your stomach. You cringed at the pain and immediately clutched your stomach, or should you say uterus.

"You are acting weird." He said, backing away from you.

"Shit, why now?" You pursed your lips and pressed tightly on the pain.

Okay so maybe you misunderstood the period pain as hunger pain. You were so screwed. Moreover you were running and eating ice cream. Great.

You grimaced at the stinging pain in your uterus. Dear lord.

"Hey, are you okay?" This time Taehyung's voice sounded concerned. He better be.

"Yeah, totally fine." You half smiled. Not wanting to tell the man that you were having period cramps.

"Just tell me." He commanded, his original self returning slowly.

"Slight stomach ache." You sighed, hugging your legs, trying your best to reduce the pain.

"Period?" He raised a brow.

You choked on your own saliva.

"What?" You turned your head to him.

"Don't be flustered, every women goes through the process." He shrugged. "You thought I didn't know right?" He raised his brow again.

"No, I-I just did not wanted you to know." You cleared your throat.

He rolled his eyes and huffed a sigh.

Your breath hitched when you felt your trousers getting wet. Help. Help. Help. Help.

You had given your handkerchief to Taehyung and other than the cloth, you had nothing else. You closed your eyes.

Hold it in.

Suddenly feeling Taehyung fidgeting at his seat, you opened your eyes and turned to him.

"What are you doing?" You ask, quirking a brow at the man who sat up straight.

He slowly takes off his jacket, revealing his biceps and the black waist coat he wore inside. You glance sideways awkwardly.

Without replying back, he turns his face to you and hands you the jacket, his face flushing a bit. "Cover it." He clears his throat, his hand dangling in mid air, waiting for you to take the cloth.