21.

"Have fun!"

You rolled your eyes at the comment. Fixing your hair and wearing your black jacket, you turned around to face him. "Hoseok, can you please stop it?"

He frowned. "Y/N.. You are going out after a long time, with a male! I can't wait to tell your mom." He faked a tear and gave a pat on your head.

"Please don't, she will start spamming me with messages." You shook your head as you went out of your room and made your way towards the shoe rack.

"Your phone is damaged," he reminded you.

"Still!!" You glared.

"Okay, okay." Hoseok raised his hands in the air.

"Also, don't you dare tell dad. He will freak out again." You gave him a stern glare as you tied your shoelaces.

"Okay fine, whatever. Anyways have this chocolate. You will feel better." He dug his hand inside his pyjamas's pocket and handed you your favorite chocolate bar.

"Thanks," you smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Do stay safe and avoid leakage!" He shouted, referring to your period.

You just waved your hand and went out the door.

Closing the door shut, you leaned on the wood and exhaled a breath.

"Take it easy, Y/N. Just be extra careful around Jimin." You reassured yourself and rubbed your palms together and unwrapped the melting chocolate, proceeding to eat it as to calm you down.

You walked down the stairs, giving the elevator one last look before walking past it. The lift was still under construction from yesterday.

Don't be too friendly with him. Act normal. Don't pan-

You were suddenly dragged back to reality when you felt a sharp pain on your shoulder and soon realized that you had accidentally bumped on a girl.

You were about to apologize but she was busy staring at her chest. Your eyes widened when you saw that there was a fresh, dark brown stain on her pink shirt. The stain from your half eaten chocolate bar.

"Oh shit," you hissed. "I am so sorry!"

She looked up. "I-It's okay."

Wait.

You had seen this face somewhere.

Black hair. Bangs. Pretty lips. Feline eyes. Great fashion sense. Isn't she-

"Aren't you an intern from 'Tempted'?" She beat you to it, as she tilted her head and stared at you, quietly examining your face just as you were.

"Yeah, where have I seen you?" You asked.

"Ahh! You were the one who asked me about the 'Stigma' department?" She reminded you and smiled.

"Oh yes." You smiled back as you recalled he awkward moment between the both of you.

"Nice to see you again. The name is Jennie." She tilted her head cutely, holding out her hand.

You took it and returned the gesture. "Y/N."

"Great! Excuse me about my behaviour from before. I was a bit shocked that you didn't know about Mr. Kim's department." She frowned and slowly let your hand go.

"Don't worry. I understand your reaction. Also, I am sorry about that." You mumbled, pointing at the stain. She looked down at the spot and laughed. "It's totally fine. Don't feel guilty."