16.

"What?!"

You nodded in frustration and walked back and forth in your room.

Hoseok gave a low whistle "Someone's getting popular," he smirked at you. "So what are you going to wear?!"

"What? I haven't given my answer yet," you told him as a matter of fact.

"Yet.." the man's smirk grew wider. "You will eventually. Since he must be a handsome young lad." Hoseok swiped his hair in a sissy way.

You raised an eyebrow at the man wearing pink pajamas of Mang "For the last time, are you sure you are not gay?"

He gave a you a stern look "Nah, I am as straight as Chandler was."

You laughed softly and stared at the message again.

'Can I take you out for dinner?'

You heaved another sigh and raised an eyebrow "What does he want?"

"How would I know?" The man shrugged.

"Of course, how would you know? You are gay," you stated, as a new message popped up.

"Hey! Am not!" He argued, crossing his arms on his chest.

You ignored his whining and clicked on the new message.

Yoongi:
Can you please manage some time? I need to discuss about something.

You furrowed your eyebrows at that.

Hoseok suddenly stood up and gave a pat to your shoulder "Y/N, you are 21 now. Start dating and live your life! And who is this guy?" His upper lip twitched upwards, waiting for your answer.

"When Jungkook comes, and it is not a date for the hundredth time." you said, rolling your eyes and gave him a stern look.

"I-I don't know. I have only known him for I don't know? Four days? What would he want to talk about?" You pondered, chewing on your bottom lip.

After almost an hour of pondering, you made up your mind.

You:

Sure, I don't mind. I am always free anyways.

Yoongi:
Great! How does Friday sound?

You:
Sounds fine.

Yoongi:
I'll send you the address. See you soon ;)

...

"Taehyung, you need to understand." Jimin sighed and sat down next to his best friend.

"No, I don't want to. End of discussion." The blonde snapped and took a sip from his wine.

The older one gave another sigh and lightly scratched his forehead. "Can't you just try? Don't you miss her?"

Jimin's eyes softened at the last sentence. Taehyung shot his eyes up to the brown haired boy's eyes. "Miss her? How on earth can you think that I will miss her?"

Taehyung scoffed and curled his hands to a fist, his knuckles turning white and his grip on the glass tightening. The red wine delicately swimming inside the glass.

Jimin knew this was a sensitive topic to talk about but he was not going to give up.

"Calm down," he slightly whispered to the younger one and leaned on the leather couch.