Chapter 2

Previously

"You know that's not gonna work, right, Little A?"

"Little A?" I say shocked

Now

"Yep. It fits you." He smirks

"Hey! I'm not that small!" I say offended

"Yeah yeah. Keep telling yourself that" he rolls his eyes and chuckles

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Second period already started and the teacher asked me to go look for you. So here I am"

"Stalker"

He laughs and grabs my stuff. He pulls me out of the dressing room and walks towards our next lesson, while I'm still trying to put my shoes on. Sigh.

Since when does he want to go to class?

As soon as we walk into the classroom, everybody stares at me.

"Where have you been Alex?" The teacher immediately asks me.

Hello to you too, teacher I have never seen before. I don't even know what class this is...

"Eh..-" I say, not knowing what excuse to make

"I found her walking outside the girls' restroom. You know, lady problems?" Mason says

I am so going to murder him later.

"Is this true Alex?"

"Y-yes sir" I say awkwardly

"Go find a seat guys"

I look at the books the students have in front of them, and come to the conclusion that we are in science. Look who decided to make my wish come true.

In the back of the class I see Jade sitting alone. I wave and walk over to her.

As I'm about to sit down, I feel someone pull my arm towards the other side of the room.

I look at the person who pulls me away from Jade and –surprise, surprise- it's Mason.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"You're sitting next to me"

He directs me towards another empty seat and sits down on one chair.

"Do I even have a choice?" I ask slightly irritated

I look at Jade and silently say sorry to her. She nods and smirks. I give her a confused look, to which she laughs.

I sit down next to Mason and he smiles -like a, real freaking smile. And damn. His smile is gorgeous and makes him look even hotter-.

He literally has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"Well thank you, Little A" he smirks

"W-wait what?" I ask confused

He smirks.

"I, eh, said that out loud, didn't I?" I ask embarrassed, my cheeks warming up.

He laughs and I take this as a yes. Why the hell did I say that out loud? I make a mental note to not ever say anything I think out loud again. Even if I don't have control over it. We are just going to pretend that I do have control over it, so I don't freak out and panic.

I look at Jade and silently scream for her help. She just smiles and shakes her head.

Freaking Mr. Rude.