Author's note - announcements

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I last updated on this book! I have a few announcements to make. :)

May 2018 was where it all started. I don't know the exact date, but it was somewhere around May 1st, May 2nd or May 3rd (around there) where I first posted a (or multiple) chapter(s) to 'The Bad Boy Cares?'. I can't believe how far we've come in just one year (1.37 million reads, 40000 votes, 9200 comments and #3 in Comedy). Amazing.

In two weeks my final exams start, which is very stressful for me. When I'm done with this I will start (slowly) editing 'The Bad Boy Cares?' and I will hopefully be able to finish this during my summer vacation (no promises though <3)

I am currently working on a new book, that I will probably update when I've written about 100+ pages (I think). I've currently written 9 pages, so it's gonna take some time before I update it. I hope it's gonna be a bit more organized than 'The Bad Boy Cares?' as that one was a bit chaotic at times. I really wanted to share this news with you, because I am very excited and I hope you are too.

Some people asked me if I was going to make a sequel to 'The Bad Boy Cares?', but I'm not sure yet. Right now I'm going to focus on the new book that I mentioned above, but who knows. Maybe in a few months I do want to make a sequel, but currently I don't.

There might be some more exciting news coming soon. But that will have to stay a secret right now, as I'm not sure I'm going to actually do it or not.

I want to thank you all for all the support you have given me, even after I completed 'The Bad Boy Cares?'. I love you <3

There's one person I would like to thank in particular. This person has been with me from the start, from when I first updated 'The Bad Boy Cares?' to when I finished it. She helped me through some difficult times here on Wattpad and has some killer advice. She's truly amazing, just like the books she has written and is writing at the moment. I know you're going to be very succesful in whatever you decide to do later, if it's writing or if it's something else. Bibliophile005, thank you for everything <3.

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

Love, Dani :)