Chapter 9

Important!: I haven't actually changed the first 8 chapters, I just took some curse words out of them, so you don't have to read it all over again :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously

I look over to his window and see him peacefully asleep. Good.

We decided that he would sleep one more night at his own house, because our guest room –which is straight across from mine– has to be cleaned before he can use it.

Time to use my spiderman skills.

Now

What?

Okay, I confess. I will probably fall to my death, but I'm still going to try.

I open my window and climb on a branch from the tree.

I quickly say a few prayers, hoping that I won't fall down.

Please.

I'm too young to die.

Don't let me down Spiderman. I know you're there!

Suddenly I see a really huge spider walking on the branch I'm on. I almost fall out of the tree, but manage to keep myself calm and not freak out.

I will survive

This spider is not going to kill you

Don't wake Mason up

Please stay asleep

Before I know it I'm at the other side of the tree and I reach out to open his window. I carefully step inside and do a mental happy dance.

Thank you spiderman god! I knew you wouldn't let me down!

I take slow steps towards his bed and take the marker out of my pocket.

I take a deep breath and draw a mustache on his face. After that I draw a small beard and lastly, but definitely not least, I write 'Alex is amazing' on his forehead. Hehe. I take a few steps back to admire my piece of art.

Time to take a picture.

I look around for his phone and see it next to his head on the small side table.

Dammit!

I take small steps closer to him and continue my prayers.

I just notice now that he's shirtless. Dang, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep and I don't know how, but he manages to look cute, sexy, handsome, hot, sweet, peaceful and badass all together.

I shouldn't be thinking things like that. I really, really shouldn't.

I can't stop looking at him, but I snap out of my thoughts, when I realize the whole point of me sneaking in his room, was for me to get revenge and to be a creepy stalker who is drooling over her handsome bad boy neighbor.

And I'm so not drooling over him.

I get a few steps closer and lean over him.

Just a few inches closer.

Why do I have to be this short again?

It's so unfair. Argh.

Yes. Almost there.

Mason suddenly grabs my waist and turns me around. He hovers over me and I feel his toned body press against mine.

"You really thought you could be Spiderman, Little A?" he smirks