Chapter 46

Previously

"Sit down please" he says quickly

I refuse to sit down, but he starts talking anyway.

"I'm telling you one thing, then you'll have to go back to your room and go to sleep, letting this thing go. Promise?"

"Depends on what it is" I say stubbornly

"This is not the time to be stubborn, Alex" he groans

"We don't care, just tell us" Jade says, looking angrily at him

"They're with Caleb and Mark. Jake is there as well"

Now

"OK, YOU BETTER HAND ME THOSE KEYS NOW" I scream even more fumingly

"We will find our way to them either way, Connor, just hand them over, before it's too late and they're all dead" Jade groans, having a hard time keeping her cool

"No. I'm not giving you my car keys. I promised it to Jayden and Mason. I completely understand why they don't want you to go there. Mason, Jake and Jayden can protect themselves. He might kill you if you go there, Alex"

I don't think I've ever been this fuming. No seriously, my blood is boiling.

"Oh and we can't protect ourselves?! You think that I always need someone to save me?! Oh my fúcking god, why does no one fréaking get it?! HE'S NOT GOING TO KILL ME, DUMBÁSS! If he's going to kill anyone, it's going to be the people who are closest to me so he can have me all to 'himself'. And right now, my boyfriend, brother and friend are with him, about to get their ásses killed!"

I look around the room and see the keys on his desk. Before he can say one more word, I have grabbed them and am climbing back out of his window, Jade following me soon after.

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" I ask Jade as I dress myself in some skinny jeans, a shirt and a jacket.

"Are you crazy? Of course I'm coming with you" she sighs and quickly gets dressed as well.

I grab a hair elastic and put my hair up.

"Let's go surprise some dumbásses" I groan and we run down the stairs, not caring if my mom wakes up right now.

I can't actually believe that they did this. Are they really that stupid? I certainly hope not.

"Connor, I'm don't want to fight you, but I will if I have to" I sigh and Jade agrees as we walk towards Connor's car

Connor keeps standing in front of the car with a spare key.

"That key doesn't work. The battery's dead"

"Nice try" Jade rolls her eyes and tries to open the car.

"Shít" she curses and Connor sighs in relief

I look at Jade and she looks at me. We both nod and I attack Connor.

I grab one of his arms and turn it behind him. Jade reaches his other hand and tries unclenching Connor's fist.

But seeing that Connor is strong and muscled, it just doesn't work.

"Open your hand or we'll tickle you" Jade groans in frustration

Connor doesn't react, so I start to tickle him. His grip on the key loosens and Jade takes this opportunity to take it from him.

"Thanks" I fake-smile and run to the passenger's seat.

We're actually kind of stealing his car.

I quickly block that thought and Jade gets in and places herself in the driver's seat.

"Here, could you tell me where to go?" she asks and starts the car

I take her phone and nod, "of course"

The back door opens and Connor gets in.

"Get out" I groan

"Nope, we discussed what I should do in certain situations and I tried all of that already. Now I can help you without breaking my promises"

I roll my eyes, but nod my head.

Did he really just go through all of that, to end up helping us either way?

"You knew we would find a way to get your car anyway, right?" I ask, looking at him

"Yeah, I kind of did. But I had to reassure Jayden and Mason like a trillion times that I would do those things to keep you from getting to them. Knowing them they would probably kill me if I didn't and I never break my promises. Plus, they made me promise that if you guys succeeded somehow, I would at least go with you"

"Well, you better be prepared for some shít" I say, gritting my teeth at the thought of Caleb

After an hour long drive, we've finally arrived at the place. Jade has parked the car and we're all standing outside, looking at the way we have to walk to get to Jayden's location.

"No, we have to go that way" Jade says and points to the left

"No, that's the wrong way, we have to go this way" Connor argues and points to the right

"No, that way"

"This way"

"Guys" I say firmly, finally getting their attention

"Can you give me your phone?" I ask Jade

I look at the phone and walk to the left. The arrow on the screen doesn't follow the orange path it says we have to walk, so I walk to the right. The arrow on the screen doesn't follow the orange path either, so I walk straight ahead.

"This way guys" I smile at them and they quickly follow me

I hear people scream and Jade starts to run. Connor and I run with her, but Jade decided that she had to run into a tree.

I can't help but laugh a little bit, but quickly help her up.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" she chuckles and we run towards the noises.

I look at the phone and it says we're going the right way. Good. We enter a grass field and I look around.

I freeze to the ground and the phone drops out of my hand. My mouth opens and panic rushes through me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for this short chapter! I really wanted to end this chapter here :)

Next chapter will be updated on saturday! I'm really busy tomorrow and won't have time, sorry :(

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44