Chapter 18

Previously

"Why the hell do you have iodine? You seriously thought, oh, maybe I'm going to stab her and torture her even more with this small bottle of iodine?" I huff annoyed

He ignores my question and pushes the pillow further in my face. His hand with the knife moves down and he cuts my pants open with the bloody knife.

He wouldn't, would he?

Now

I cry and wrap my arms around my legs. I'm back in the basement and my whole body hurts. Not only from the physical pain Caleb gave me, but he's mentally fúcking me up too. And hearing Mason's and my brother's voices only made it worse.

I do want them to come, but I also don't want them to come if that makes any sense. Don't get me wrong, I want to get out of here more than anything. I just don't want them to get hurt by Caleb. Caleb may not kill me, but who said anything about killing them?

I don't even know if they got my exact location.

I sob into my pillow, that I'm hugging tightly against my chest.

Suddenly, I'm being pulled from the bed and pushed against the wall. Lips touch mine and ask for permission. I don't really think about it, because my mind is somewhere else, but I don't give him the permission he wants.

He pushes his body against mine and asks again.

I deny again, he can't do anything worse to me than he already has. Except rape me, but I know he won't do that yet.

Everything seems to slow down. Caleb who takes a few steps back. His fist flying towards my face. Me keeping my arms up to block the hit. Being thrown across the room. Caleb who keeps kicking me in my stomach. Him grabbing my arm and pulling me up. Being pushed against the wall and his tongue slipping into my mouth. His gross kiss, that makes me want to puke. Him slipping his hand in my underwear. Him forcing me to touch him. Me pushing him away, but getting thrown to the ground. And lastly, him kicking me in my stomach again and again and again.

The moment the door shuts and locks, I crawl to the small toilet that's in the basement and puke. Not once, not twice, not three times. Four times. And every single time there's blood coming out.

I wipe my mouth with some tissues and bury my head in my hands, crying. It's never been this bad. He's never hurt me like he has today.

It takes hours before I finally fall asleep, still sobbing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up again. I have no idea what time it is. I only now that I've woken up a lot of times last night. If it even is night.

The last time I saw Caleb was two days ago, when he threw me a water bottle from upstairs.

I think it's four days ago since Caleb did what he did. Four days ago that I spoke to my brother and Mason.

Caleb hasn't touched me anymore, just like he hasn't spoken a word to me. The only time I saw him, was when he threw me a water bottle, that I haven't touched. I don't feel hungry anymore, I guess I kind of got over that feeling 2 days ago. I am thirsty, but I'm not drinking his water. I don't want to pass out, with the chance of not waking up anymore. Who knows how much sleeping pills or drugs he put in there.

I try not to look too much at my body, because every time I see it, I see how thin I've become and how unhealthy I look.

It does get lonely in here. There's nothing to do. There's no one I can talk to.