CNW 2 | Conquerors

Trouvaille: a chance encounter with something wonderful.

AI/Artificial Intelligent: is the ability of a computer or a robot controlled by a computer to do tasks that are usually done by humans because they require human intelligence and discernment.

“Welcome, conquerors.”

I don't know, but I felt terrified after hearing her voice even though it was so sweet and angelic. Yes, a woman. And the thought that we could listen to her, but we can't see her, which terrifies me the most— added that the source of the voice was coming from the peculiar fountain itself.

Creepy, right?

“This is Machina, your AI guide. And today, I'm going to tell you what you have to learn about this world,” her voice echoed, sharp and commanding, yet is so soft and soothing. It was so sweet that I doubt if she's really an AI, just like what she said.

Mula sa fountain, ay may pigurang unti-unting lumabas na napapalibutan ng nakakasilaw na liwanag kaya napatakip ako sa aking mata gamit ang aking braso at napapikit. Ngunit hindi magtagal ay unti-unti 'rin iyong nawala kaya inalis ko iyon, at doon ko lang napansin na halos lahat pala kami ay gan'on ang ginawa.

At halos mapanganga ako ng makita ang babaeng lumabas mula sa fountain na iyon. It was like a goddess... what the heck! A woman appeared from a fountain! Just. . . heck!

She has blonde, and long curly hair clumsily hangs over her warm, angelic face. With glistening blue eyes, set low within their sockets, watch admiringly over us like we are the one whom she treasures the most. And even her pale soft skin seductively compliments her eyes and hair like it hasn't been touch by mosquitoes! The heck! This is an AI? She looks far from it!

My eyes traveled into her beautiful fancy dress.

The dress was full white from top and bottom, in which it covers just one of her shoulders, leaves the other uncovered, and flows down into a delicate jewel neckline. It's a loose fit, which makes the dress look comfortable yet elegant and stylish. Her arms have been covered thoroughly. The sleeves broaden towards the bottom, allowing for golden bracelets to be visible.

The dress's waist part is broad, but it's a comfortable fit. It's not decorated with anything to create a graceful, flowing look. Below the waist, the dress widens and has a bell style. The front of the dress reaches just below her knees, but the back is so long!

Kinavogue ang gown 'ko nung prom namin!

She's barefooted, but even though she is, it still compliments her goddess-like appearance!

And oh, did I forgot to mention that she's floating? And there's light around her, which caused me to stare at her in awe!

And then a thought suddenly crossed my mind. Ah, right. She's an AI. Kahit iyong mga AI sa napanood kong anime ay ganito 'rin, 'di ba?

But shit. Iba pa 'rin kung harap-harapan mong makikita!

"This is the New World. Maybe it is impossible as it seems, but the virtual and reality merged to become one." Panimulang salita pa lamang ay kinilabutan na ako. At base sa mukha ng aking mga kasama ay hindi ako nag iisang nakaramdam nito.

Virtual and Reality merged into one? Is this for real!?

But I couldn't help but to feel bewildered, because it's trouvaille, and a chance encounter with something wonderful like this only happens once in a blue moon. No, maybe just in this. . . life.