CNW 46: City of the Nightmares

Muntik na talaga 'kong mawalan ng idea kakaisip ng city city na 'yan pero naalala ko, hindi ba't may mga araw na nakakulong lang si Lev sa kwarto tapos sila Alpha naggagala? (HAHA!) Okay, hindi na 13 yung Lost City na iuupdate ko dito ha? Pero kumuha pa rin ako ng idea mula sa comments nyo.

Special thanks to all of you, MosphereMarie @justinbieberswife14 @APotatoNamedIann MoHReenLee detectraine2005 jimay4 @PurpleyMintGreen aetherdreams BTSInfirezMe onthecityjail (hindi ko maimention iba hehe) thank you for your suggestions! Love you all! ♡

---

The best things in life are the people you love, the places you've seen, and the memories you've made along the way.

I sighed, with a smile plastering on my face, I continue to look at them through where I am. I am at the trunk of tree, not so far from them. Looking at how much they're helping each others— which some are weak and injured, is making my heart hurt in a good way.

Alam kong kahit hindi pa namin lubos na pinagkakatiwalaan ang lahat ay hindi mawawala ang kabaitang nasa aming puso. Sa aking nakikita, kahit saang guild ka pa galing, ay nagtutulungan ang lahat upang magamot ang mga kagigising lamang.

Hindi naman nagtagal nang magising ako ay ang paggising ng iba sa kanila. Paunti-unti. Hindi ko rin alam ngunit may pagkamagaan ang aking loob ngayon. It was like the question I've been seeking for answer was finally over. That it finally made sense on me.

Back then, I've always fear of what they will say, think, or see in myself. I've always fear that maybe they saw me a threat in academic that's why all of them avoid me like a plague, like I have a sickness that if they come contact with me, they will be sick, too. I've always fear to say what's on my mind, that they will be hurt on whatever I might say and that they will realize that I'm stupid enough for them to spend their time with. I've always fear on what they will see in me, that they will realize that I'm up to no good to everyone around me.

That's why I'm silent.

That's why I made a gap to me from the people around me.

Bakit ko nga ba ginawa 'yon? Simple lang.

Dahil hindi ko kilala ang sarili ko.

I don't know which I'm good at, I don't know which I excelled into. I don't think I can do this and that.

In short, I have no trust in myself.

Sumandal ako sa puno at tumingala. Now, I'm looking at the clear sky above me. Muli akong napangiti nang maalala ang nakababata kong kapatid.

She's my number one enemy. Lagi ko syang kaagaw sa kahit anong bagay sa bahay. Lagi syang kontra sa gusto at sinasabi ko. At higit sa lahat, sya lang ang kaya akong barahin ng barahin.

Siguro dahil na rin dalawang taon lang ang tanda ko sa kanya? Maybe, maybe not. But without fighting each others, we will not develop the bond we have right now.

That even she's not here, I can always feel her with my side.

She helped me to realize who I am by saying I am Levina Tatiana, which is she's right. Technically, I am Levina Tatiana Roswell, her older sister and her number one enemy.

And now, all I have to do is to believe in myself as how she believe in me.

Even I am lost in my thoughts, I even felt his aura coming closer to me. His presence was one of a leader… a dangerous one. I look at him and saw him looking at me, like wanting to read my thoughts. With his eyes so deep to stare, the air around him felt frigid.