CNW 52: Their Magical Outfits

Kailangan po ng malawak na imahinasyon... dahil hindi ako marunong mag explain hohoho~

--

Hapon na nang maghiwalay kami ni Alpha. He's true to his words, he treat me, let me relax (but of course, with him) and he even babysits Wolfy when I was busy eating my snacks. Naging instant chaperone ko rin sya pero wala naman akong narinig na reklamo mula sa kanya.

“I'll fetch you later,” Sabi nya sa'kin bago kami umalis. Hindi ko rin alam kung paano, eh, hindi ba dapat ay sa venue na?

As far as I remember, ang scrolls mismo ang magteteleport sa amin sa paggaganapan ng party na iyon. It's on an unknown island, they say, if the rumor is right. Pati ang damit na isusuot namin ay depende rin sa scrolls na nakuha namin. Kung tama ang pagkakatanda ko.

Pero… siguro kaya ako susunduin ni Alpha dito ay para sabay kami? Isa pa't isang scroll lang ang gagamitin namin dahil couple kami. Hindi ko pa nga alam kung elite o rare ang nakuha namin, eh. Nakalimutan ko nanaman kasing itanong.

Kinabukasan ay maghapong inubos lamang namin ang aming oras habang nakatanga. Well, not by me and Yvonne. I was playing with Wolfy the whole time while she's playing with her dragon pet, named, Dragneel. When I asked her why not Natsu, she said because she just want it and giggled.

Nang dumating ang hapon ay nakatunganga ako. Binalik na kasi namin si Wolfy at Dragneel sa pet shop kung saan may training ground para sa kanila para naman may magbantay sa kanila. Bawal kasi ang pet sa party lalo na't hindi namin pwedeng idala ang dalawa dahil hindi pa sila masyadong behaved. Of course, they're still too young.

Ngayo'y inggit na inggit ako sa aking nga kasama. Because they have rare scrolls— second of the highest, their dress and tuxedos are such an eye catching. Actually hindi lang ang suot nila kundi pati sila mismo. Sabi nga, nasa nagdadala talaga 'yan.

Yvonne's wearing a peach colored V-neck tulle ball gown. It fits her upper body with embroidered flower design in each side of her waist. The lower part was also made of tulle— a clothing that is like a net, and in front, on her left side, are embroidered flowers from part of her tights to the end of the dress. There is also peach colored cloak made of tulle that emphasised it's design. Overall, she looks like a goddess with her hair in full updo with little diamonds spread on her hair, leaving some curled strands as it design.

My eyes travelled to the boys. The design of their suit was somehow familiar with each others. Dustine's wearing an all silver prince charming suit with some kinds of linings. His suit reminds me of what prince charmings wear that's why I called it prince charming suit because I don't know what it called. The outer jacket and the inside polo are in same color, silver. There are also some kinds of linings on his shoulder, and on his chest.

Red's wearing a vintage medieval white embroidered with diamonds as his tuxedo. He's wearing a golden ribbon on his neck, and a black polo inside.

Stanley's wearing a shrine goth aristocrat vest jacket in victorian vampire tapestry steampunk style. The inside polo was in colored black while the vest jacket is color dark red with some kind of curvings.

Weston wears a burgundy velvet double breasted victorian gothic dress trench coat for men. His inside polo was in color black with some kinds of lining as the outside, the trech coat is just simple but he looks like a vampire in his suit. Really. Added his aura. Wow.

On Kayne, his suit has silver wings design on both end, from his lower chest up to his shoulder. He's also wearing some kind of gold chain necklace as his accessory. His inside polo is color black.

While Marky, his suit only have embroidery gold sequins on the right side, while the left side remains it's dark blue color. His inside polo is color black just like the rest.