81. The North Wind Academy students

Cal showed them around. Peter's tavern was now The Dojo for melee combat training complete with training mats and it's second floor was an apartment. The building on the other side became an archery and range. The next one was a reinforced for magic training. The building behind the guild was transformed into a public bath the one next to it was a four-story apartment building, next to that was a two-story school building... using the word 'school' lightly. Next to that was spare building for offices and storage.

The half-breeds cried when they received fresh brand-new clothes and rooms with their names on them. He made the second floor special for them with a common room complete with couches, counters, books and anything he could thing of to make it as home-like as possible.

Then Cal gathered the guild together in the guild space next to the dojo when Kadoka arrived with Loca and Ellie.

Cal handed out the guild cards, and the amulets.

"I'd like to introduce you and reintroduce to a few faces. This is Ellie the forgotten, these amulets will help you remember her where others would forget her. She has this power so that people won't remember her but she's a painfully sweet girl and just wants some friends." Cal introduced the bashful redhead. Then he introduced the new half-breeds.

Vera was nervous, standing in front of so many people. While she lived on the street she had purposely coated her hair in grime to hide her multi-colored hair that revealed her mixed heritage. Now it was plain to see in front of a bunch of strangers. Not only that but Cal had refused to let her wear something to cover her eye. Now everyone could also see her two-colored eyes. Everyone had always given her rotten looks, but now she was in a room with monsters, Dravenkin, children, Elementals, and one strange pirate guildmaster.

Cal introduced everyone and introduced the new Guildergarten... a name which everyone vetoed. They finally named it the North Wind Academy after the guild that started it all. Anyone D rank and under was compelled to attend. It would contain an instruction course on the basics of adventuring. Magic, Range, and combat training. As well as anything deemed necessary by the Guildmaster, the Administrator Peter, and First Lecturer Naomi. It was non-negotiable and any who wished to skip it would have to pass several arduous tests given by the sadistic Guildmaster.

He then introduced Loca.

"For those of you who haven't met lil' Loca-" Cal began.

"I'm not little!" Loca argued.

"She is our newest guildmember as of today. She, along with Ophelia, Vera, Grit, Ulan, Olca, and Frence are all half-breeds. She is unique since she is a dual elemental daughter of a savant. Like Vera who is a second generation half-breed, and Kadoka who is a dual elemental Savant, she is part fire and wind." Cal smiled.

Vera had been staring at the ground but soon her eyes shot upwards at the little girl and short brunette woman. They were both like her...

Loca ran up to her with stars in her eyes. "Mommy, you never told me I had a big sister!"

"She's more like your cousin, love." Kadoka walked up and placed her hand on Loca's head. "The captain said you might need flying lessons." She grinned wildly at Vera. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Four blazing wings popped out of the tiny pirate's back.

"Me too!" Loca turned around slightly pointing her butt out and concentrated. For a moment it looked like she was trying to poop her pant until two petite green wings popped out of her back. "Mommy says they haven't grown in all the way yet."