115. The Classroom/*Bleep*ing with Cal

The classroom had several long tables made up of shorter tables with matching chairs. At the front of the room was a chalk board and a desk for the teachers to use. The room could only be considered plain if you disregarded the incredible detail that had gone into every object in the room. There was even a neutral colored map of the two continents with the updated Calphian kingdom boundaries on the wall.

Vera entered in front of Noami and went to the third row from the front where her party was. Seamus was at the far left with Yamamoto sitting on his head. Greffin was next to him and was as silent as he normally was. Juliette sat a chair away from Greffin and Jasmine next to her at the far right of the row.

"Hey, Vera." Juliette waved at her. Juliette was a warm girl and probably the most normal and powerful of her whole party. She was one of the younger princesses of the Alastis Kingdom. A multi-cultural kingdom led by the Beastkin people. She was part Lioness with soft rounded ears on top of her head and a tail. It was a refreshing change from all the pointy eared devastatingly good-looking elves.

"Oops sorry." Jasmine said as she moved her long tail out of the way so that Vera could slip through. Jasmine was a Lamia, one of the new monster races to join the Kingdom of Calphian. She had a long purple tail since the Lamia's had the top half of women and the bottom half of a snake. But unlike their cousins, the medusas, they didn't have the ability to turn people to stone. To compensate for their lack of magic they seduced men with their looks. Jasmine had the best figure out of all of them, and she was an amazing shot with the bow. Her biggest drawback was that she was frightened of men. She was coming around to being able to at least talk to Greffin and Seamus, it helped that although they were kind of scary-looking neither of them were aggressive.

Vera sat between Juliette and Greffin.

"I heard Seamus left you in the dust this morning." Greffin said leaning back in his chair. Greffin was a harpy with big black wings for arms and talons for feet. He had opposable thumbs and was able to do some note taking in class. He was almost as tall as Seamus, but he had a slim build and even his uniform was loose around his shoulders. Jasmine wasn't a fan of his big scary wings but even more afraid of the Seamus-Yamamoto pair and their constant bickering which is why they sat on opposite sides of the classroom.

"Alright class. Let's get started." Naomi said as she went to close the door, but it was stopped by a hand.
"Mind if I join you?" Siegfried said as he walked in the door with Calico.

"Sorry, I'm late. I had a meeting with the Guildmaster." Calico danced inside the classroom and sat next to Ophelia on the first row. They exchanged cute hellos. Ophelia, Loca, Ellie, and Frence sat on the first row since they were the youngest... or at least the youngest looking. Ophelia may be the adopted daughter of the Guildmaster, but she was half Dryad and that slowed her aging. However, she did have the body and mind of a six-year-old. Loca was the actual youngest since she was six years old. She had a leg up on her competition since she was a prodigy and the half-elemental daughter of Kadoka who was a dual-elemental Savant. Ellie was a goddess and probably the oldest person in the room, but she was timid due to her goddess blessing which made people forget about her once they take their eyes off her. Cal made them all amulets to negate that blessing. Frence was one of the half-elementals that rolled in with Vera and her crew. He was eight and part fire-elemental. He had big off-putting red eyes, but he had really taken to training with Kadoka and was developing his fire magic like a champ.

"Sieg, what are you doing here?" Naomi asked surprised by the appearance of the Lightning elemental.

"New orders." He scratched the back of his head as he placed the mask firmly over his face to hide his blush.