F I F T Y - O N E

"What is so fucking difficult? Just get her under your wing. That's all you have to fucking do." He whispers yelled at the man in front of him. "How? Just walk up to her and ask if she wants to be friends? What kind of bullshit is that?" He yells back.

The man runs his hands through his hair. "I'm here because of them, because of her. I don't even know how long at this point, but I'm not going to let them get away with this shit, Luke. I'm not done until I have her back in my hands, do you understand me?" Corey glares at the man behind the glass.

'Whatever dude. I had her first. If anything, she's coming to me," Luke comments back before standing up. "You're lucky I'm helping your sorry ass. The only reason I'm working with is that I hate her more than you do," Luke glares before walking out.

●   ●   ●   ●   ●

"Jon, can you get me Emery's towel?" Becky calls from the bathroom. Emery giggles in the bathtub as she splashes water everywhere. "Such like daddy. So crazy," Becky smiles as she shakes her head. "I take that into offensive," she hears. She turns around to see Dean with a medium size pink towel in his hand. 

"Dada," Emery squeals, making the two of them smile. "I'm not crazy. I just don't have a comfort zone. Two different things," he said handing her the towel. "No wonder Emery's crazy," Becky says. "Yeah. She has your crazy genes and the twins have my 'no comfort zone' genes," Dean smirks. "I guess we're even."

Becky shakes her head as she takes Emery out the bathtub. "That's not being even," she smiles as Emery reaches over to Dean. "Dada," she says as Dean takes Emery away from Becky. "I guess I'm gonna get her ready," he chuckles as he kisses her cheek. "I guess," Becky smiles. 

"I'm gonna get her breakfast ready," she says as she walks towards the door. "Do you want anything?" She asks him. "Nah. I had like a cup and a half of coffee before taking the twins to school," he chuckles as he picks up Emery's pajamas off the bathroom floor. Becky giggles. "That's why your breath smells like coffee."

The doorbell rings. "Doorbell," Dean calls, as Emery squeals making Becky giggle again. "I'll get it," she says before walking out the bathroom. She walks down the stairs and to the door and opens it.

"Sanders?" Becky asks. "Hi, Becky," the man at the door smiles. "Um, what are you doing here?" She asks. "Well, I moved to Vegas a couple weeks ago and I heard that you were here so I thought a couple of old friends could hang out sometime."

"Wow, um," she starts. She and Luke hadn't talked to each other for more than 10 years and now he wants to come back into her life, wanting to be friends? She didn't know whether to be mad or shocked. "Why don't you come inside? It's kind of chilly out here," She finally spits out as she opens the door wider for him.

"Sorry for the mess," she says. "I assume you have kids?" He chuckles as he sits on the couch. "Yeah. Pictures on the wall," she points at the wall as she picks up some of the toys off the floor. Luke looks at the wall in front of him and sees pictures of Mason, Makenna, and Emery. He felt a huge wave of jealousy rush over him. They were supposed to be his kids.

"The girls look like you," he says looking at her. She slightly smiles. "So I've been told." 

The two heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Luke was the first to look the stairway direction to see Dean and Emery. "Luke? What are you doing here?" Dean smiles as he puts Emery on the floor. "Moved in a couple weeks ago and I heard you guys were around," Luke explains to Dean.

Dean looked over at Becky in the kitchen and then back at Luke. For some reason, he was suspicious. Why did Becky's ex come to their house? Did she invite him or something? Were they hanging out and Dean didn't know about it?

Maybe he was just overreacting. But, by the look on his face, Dean knew Luke was lying about something. He just didn't know what it was.

742 words

Heyy! So, this chapter only took about 1.5 days to do, so that's why it's up really quickly. What do you guys think so far? I'm just going to tell you that in about 1-3 chapters, shit's gonna get fucked up. So far, the title doesn't make sense, but once those chapters are posted, everyting will come into place!

Next chapter will be up soon! Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜