E I G H T Y - S I X

"Oh my god, what happened?"

Becky whispered as she sat across from Dean. He shakes his head. "I'm fine. Nothing I haven't felt before," he says. "What happened?" She asks. "I got into a fight," he says. "They put me in solitary for a couple hours, but I'm OK."

Becky closes her eyes as a tear fell. "I'm so sorry," she says. "Hey, it's not your fault," he says. She shakes her head. "I should've just told you what was going on with Luke and me," she cries. "Hey. You did it for Mas and that's the most important thing," he explains. "How is he anyway?"

"I asked him if he wanted to come, but he didn't want to. He felt as if he was going to break down," she explains. Dean sighs. "Don't worry. I'll be home soon, we'll get Makenna back and everything will be OK. I promise."

It's only been two days since Becky saw Corey now, all she can think about are times when Dean was supposedly in jail. She wanted to ask him why he was there and what Corey was talking about and what he meant when he wanted her to look at Makenna's wrist.

Becky was just putting Emery to bed when she heard Dean call her name. She kissed Emery's forehead before turning off the light and walking down the stairs. She saw him with her phone in her hand.

"Why did the county prison call you?" He asked sits down in a chair. "What?" He scoffs as he put the phone down. "I opened your computer because I gave mine to Makenna. I saw you searched up Corey," he says. "Dean," she whispered.

"You lied to me," he says. "No, you lied to me," she says. "You told me that after I had the baby, you would tell me everything," she raised her voice. "You lied to me," she repeats. "I didn't lie to you. I've never lied to you ever since you lost your memory."

"Then why won't you tell me who Luke is or whatever happened to me?" She yelled. "I can't relive that again," he yells. "You're not ready for this. I'm not allowed to give you all of that information!"

"I don't need protecting," she crosses her arms over her chest. "Says the girl who was in an abusive relationship. Says the girl who broke her leg and had to go through surgery. Says the girl who got fucking raped," he yells at her.

Becky looked at him in disbelief. "Why don't you believe me? I told you. We're not doing anything. We're just catching up," she screamed at him. "I still don't fucking understand why you're talking to him. Why the fuck does your ex come back into your life and you suddenly decide to be friends with him? You're supposed to be mine, not his," Dean yelled.

Becky shook her head. "You're gonna lie to me again. Something happened before I got in that car. Just tell me," she cries. "If I've already lied to you, why would you want answers from me?"

518 words

HEYY!! This is my third update today!!

Well, Becky now knows that Dean knows about her visit to Corey and won't tell her what happened. Next chapter is gonna be filled with drama!

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Next one will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜