S E V E N T Y - F I V E

After their moment, Becky and Dean went back outside to everyone playing a game. It was a nice day too, to have a baby shower in their home instead of somewhere fancy. Just with their family and friends, minus the circumstances.

"Jesus, there you guys are," Alexa smiled. "We can't play a game without the parents." Everyone laughed as Becky and Dean walked to everyone.

"So, as the godmother," Alexa smiles proudly. "Woah," Dean chuckles. "We never discussed that," he says. Alexa whines. "Yes, we did. I said I'll be the godmother of the next baby when it was Emery's birthday. She agreed to it," Alexa says, referring to Becky as everyone laughs again.

"Lexi, it was Emery's first birthday," Sasha smiles. "She was emotional," she says. "The same thing with the twins and Em," Dean smiles. "He won't have godparents, because that's picking favorites," Dean says. Alexa groans. "Whatever. I'm claiming myself as the godmother. He's gonna be spoiled," she smiles as everyone laughs.

After a couple minutes, after Alexa's little moment, everyone was playing a game, trying to help Becky and Dean come up with a name. Becky and Charlotte walked back into the house to get some food when the doorbell rang.

"You wanna get it or do you want me to?" Charlotte asks. Becky shrugs. "I'll get it," she says. She walks to the door and opens it to see three people. Two females and a male.

"Hi. Can I help you?" Becky asked. "You're Becky Lynch, right?" The female asked her. "Um, yes?" Becky asked confused. "I'm Brenda and this is my husband, Jeff," she smiles holding the man's hand. "We wanted to come and see you because you were in the car accident with our son, Luke," she explains.

Becky looked at her with shock. "Oh. Um, wow," she stammered. "Hey, what's taking you so long?" They heard making Becky turn around to see Dean and Charlotte. "I'm Brenda," she says sticking her hand out for Dean to shake. "Becky was in the car accident with Luke and we just wanted to apologize for whatever pain he put you guys in," Brenda continues to speak.

Dean and Charlotte looked at each other before looking at Becky, who had a confused face. "Um," Dean chuckled softly as he walked up next to her. "She hit her head badly," Dean explained. "She doesn't remember what happened that night. Or anything about the two of them being together, for the matter."

"She probably deserved it," the other woman mumbled. "What?" Charlotte asked, hearing her cleary. "She killed my dad," she said looking at Charlotte and then back at Becky. "You deserved every bad thing that has happened to you," she glared. "Riley," Jeff whispered. "Watch your mouth," Charlotte stood face to face with her.

Riley scoffed at Charlotte before looking back at Becky. "Having a little party for your baby right?" She asked. "Let's see if you'll even be able to see your baby after the shit I'm gonna do to you," she said before slapping Becky in the face.

"Riley," Brenda gasped. Charlotte pushed Riley on to the ground. "I told you to watch your fucking mouth," she said.

Dean pulled Becky away from everyone as Charlotte continued to yell at Riley. She had tears running down her face and didn't want to look at Dean.

"Becks, what's she saying is a lie," Dean whispered. Becky looked at him. "I killed somebody?" She croaked. Dean shook his head quickly. "No. No, baby, you didn't kill anyone," he says wiping her tears away. "I told you. He was driving. He lost control of the wheel," he says holding her hands. "You didn't kill anybody, honey." He says.

Becky sniffed. "You promise?" She whispered. Dean nods. "I promise. You didn't do anything. She's not going to do anything to you," he says pulling her into his chest. "I promise you."

652 words

HEYYY!! Sorry for the long ass wait! I didn't know how to finish this chapter up, so I tried my best!

But, woahhh! Isn't that crazy? I just realized that anytime there's a party in one of my books, something big happens. Like damn! Don't you just love drama??

But, do you guys think that what Riley said was true? Do you think that Becky is going to believe Dean or believe Riley and think that she actually killed Luke? Who knows??

But yeah! I hope you guys liked this chapter. What do you guys want the next chapter to be about?? Leave ideas down below, because a lot of shit is going to go down after the baby's born, so I want to move on to that part quickly.

Next chapter will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜

Oh, and before I forget😉