E I G H T Y - S E V E N

"I-uhh, it was from last night's match," she stutters. He goes down to her wrist and squeezes it. "Jon, stop. You're hurting me," she whimpers. "Rebecca, tell me the truth. What the hell is that?" He continues to squeeze her wrist. "I-I told you already," she whimpers, trying to release Dean's hand off of her.

"How did you find out?" "Do you know what our son told me? He said he's scared. He's scared to come home because he fears that Corey's gonna scream at him and hit you. He asked me why I can't be his father. Do you know how much that hurts me, hearing that come out of my own son's mouth?" Dean glares, squeezing Becky's wrist harder.

Becky looks down at her wrist and then back at Dean.

"What did Corey do to me?" She asks. Dean groans loudly. "I can't tell you. If I tell you, then I'm going to have to tell you everything and that's not what you need right now."

Becky sighed as more tears started to fall. "You're protecting yourself from something. Just tell me what happened!" She yelled. "Did he cheat on me? Did he do something?" She said as she watched Dean turn his back to her. "Jonathan, just tell me."

"He raped you!" Dean screams as he turns around and faces her. "He abused you and Mason and kidnapped Makenna for 4 fucking years and he put me through hell," he continued to yell as she kept quiet.

"Do you know how hard I tried to forget that? I had to see Mason in pain, Makenna in probably even worse pain, and you had the most pain," he says. Becky started crying harder. Dean sighed. "I'm sorry, Becks," he says walking up to her.

"No," she yells walking back. "You don't get to be sorry," she says. "You let him do all that. You let him hurt the kids and me," she screams. "Becky, it wasn't like that."

"Why did I ever say yes to you twice?" She says taking off her ring. "I can't even look at you right now," she says putting the ring down before walking away.

"Rebecca," he calls as he hears crying then the front door open. He sighed as he jogged upstairs, hearing it was Liam. He opened the door to his room, picking him up, putting him over his shoulder.

"Daddy?" He heard making him turn around to see the twins. "Guys, you should be asleep," he says. "Where did mommy go?" Mason asks. "And why were you guys fighting?" Makenna asks.

"Mommy just went out. She'll be back. Just go to bed for me alright?" He says finally able to calm Liam down. "Promise?" Makenna says. Dean nods as he puts Liam back to bed. "Yeah. Come on. You guys can sleep in my bed tonight."

Dean puts the twins to bed before going downstairs, seeing the door opened. He huffed as he took his phone off the couch and called Becky, but it immediately went to voicemail. He called her again and again, but the same thing happened.

He sighed as he knew that he only had one option: find her.

534 words

HEYYY! Sorry for the wait! This is the last 'Where' chapter of 2018! Thank you for supporting this book for the past year💜

So, it seems that Becky ran off after hearing what Dean told her. Next chapter might be emotional, I'm not exactly sure, but hopefully, you guys will like it.

Next chapter will be up!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜