N I N E T Y

One year. A year has passed since everything. Since Becky lost her memory. Since Luke died. Since the birth of her son Liam Blake. And it was time for her to finally get married to the man that she has loved for almost her whole life.

"How are you?" Charlotte asked Becky. "I'm nervous," Becky says. "I mean, I still don't remember half of what happened during our relationship," she sighs. "But, at the end of the day, he stood by my side, even when I told him not to."

"I know you're scared and upset with what the doctor said, but even in the past year, you've realized that he couldn't and wouldn't ever leave your side. And it's only because he loves you," Charlotte smiles. Becky smiles as she hugs Charlotte. "Thank you."

+

Becky exhaled as Hunter walked up to her. He had been there for her through everything, even since her accident. She looked at him, making her smile. "Hi," she said. "Hey," he answered. "You look beautiful, Becks," he said. She blushed. "Thank you."

"You ready for this?" He asked. "I'm really scared. I barely even remember the time he proposed," she sighed. Hunter took Becky's hand. "He loves you. When you were pregnant with Emery and Liam, he could not stop talking about you. He would always want to hurry with his matches to come home to you and the twins."

Becky smiled. "You should be nervous. You should be scared. But you shouldn't have doubts. Because he loves you and you love him. That's all you need for today." Becky nodded and gave him a hug. "Thank you. For everything."

The two linked arms, getting ready for the doors to open. Becky closed her eyes as she exhaled, realizing that her life was just one more point from being complete.

The doors opened and everyone was standing, looking back at Becky. She smiled at everyone who was smiling at her, then her attention turned to the man in the front. The man who had all her heart. The man who completed her. He was her life, and she was his.

Becky and Hunter made it to the front, where Becky hugged Luke and Dean shook his hand, before taking Becky's. "Hi," she whispered. He smiled. "You look beautiful," he says making her blush. "You don't look bad yourself."

"Dearly beloved, we meet here today to witness a sacred ceremony: the union of Rebecca and Johnathan. With great reverence, we come together to celebrate the love and devotion shared by these two children that stand before us. We are especially blessed to be joined today by family and friends. The bride and groom are honored you could be here to participate in this important occasion," the priest starts to say.

"In the time that Becky and Johnathan have spent together, they've built the sturdy foundation for a lifelong relationship. After a great deal of thoughtful consideration, they have decided to bind themselves to one another for the rest of their lives.

"May you all remember and cherish this sacred ceremony, for on this day, with love, we will forever bind Becky and Jonathan together," the priest continues. "The sacred vows that you make to one another today present you with the opportunity to express your love in your own words. I would at this time invite you to publically declare these vows."

"You wanna go first?" Dean whispers to her. She nods before exhaling.

"I don't have time for a relationship," Becky starts. "You're not allowed to call me Rebecca. You always have that stupid annoying smirk on your face that just pisses me off every time I see you," Becky smiles. Dean smiled back, but he was extremely confused as to why she was saying this.

"I told myself that every single day after we went on our first date. How I never liked you and we would never become a thing. I denied it until I couldn't anymore. I just had to tell you that I loved you," she says as a tear falls down her face.