S I X T Y - F O U R

Becky woke up to a sharp pain in her head and saw Dean in front of her.

"Dean?" She whispered. "Yeah, Becks? I'm right here," he whispers. "What happened?" She asked. "You passed out while I was gone," he explains. She sits up from the couch. "Can I ask you something?" She whispers. "Yeah, whatever you want."

"What happened before I lost my memory? Did something happened between us?" She asks. Dean looked at her, not knowing what to say. "And do you know a guy named Corey or Matthew?" "Wh-Why are you asking?" He asked. "Am I making it awkward for you?" She asks.

"Uh, no," he chuckles. "But, with you being pregnant and everything, I think I want to wait until you have the baby. I don't want to be giving you so much information that'll make force yourself to remember things," he says. She nods. "But, let's take things slow. Let me show you something," he says helping her up.

He helps her walk up the stairs to their bedroom. "Wow. It's really big," she says, making him smile. "Yeah," he says. "Sit down. It is your room as well," he says. She follows his instructions as Dean goes into the closet and takes out a small box.

He walks over to her and sits next to her. "You and I are both wrestlers. All these pictures are from your very first wrestling days up and till you got pregnant with Emery," he says opening the box and showing her the pictures.

She looked through them as she smiled to herself. "Where was this?" She asked showing him one of the pictures. "That was at Wrestlemania two years ago. You beat Nikki Bella to retain the championship," he explains as the picture showed Becky's arm being raised by the referee with the title.

"I performed at Wrestlemania?" She asked him shocked. He smiled and nodded as he looked through the pictures and stops at one. "This was your first one. You lost though, but I remember you wouldn't stop smiling about it when you got backstage," he smiled. "Did people like me?" She asked. Dean scoffs. "Between you and I, you were everyone's favorite," he smiles making her giggle.

Dean looks up and sees Emery at the door and smiles walking up to her. "How'd you get out of bed, princess?" He asks picking her up and walking back to Becky. "Hi princess," Becky smiled as Emery frowned. "Em, it's mommy," Dean says. He noticed why Emery was frowning. She felt a bit hot.

"I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Becky asks. Dean shakes his head. "She's a little warm. I think she might be catching a cold," he says feeling her forehead. Emery sneezes. "Bless you, princess. Let's check your temperature," he whispers. "Can you hold her?" He asks. Becky nods as she puts the pictures on her lap to the side and takes Emery from him.

He walks to the bathroom and looks through the drawers to find a thermometer. He takes it out and sees Emery's leaning on Becky's chest, making Dean smile.

"Alright, Em. Open up for me, please," he says. She shakes her. "C'mon princess. I know you don't like it, but I have to check if you're sick or not," he explains. "Here," Becky says. "Let me try." Dean gives her the thermometer, making Emery look at Becky.

"Princess, daddy and I don't like it when you're sick. We need to use this to make sure that you're OK. Can you listen to daddy for me, please?" She whispers. Emery looks back at Dean, who Becky had just given the thermometer back to. He put it in her mouth and in about five seconds, there was a small beep sound.

"See, Em. All done," he smiles looking at the thermometer. He sighs. "Small fever, but nothing a little medicine can't fix," he stands up, taking her away from Becky.

"Thank you," he mouths making her smile. "No problem."

668 words

So this chapter took about three hours to make. The only reason why it's up late is that I have no ideas. But it was kind of cute in my opinion. I think I might make the next chapter about Becky's two-month appointment or when Dean has to go back on the road.

Oh, and everyone knows about Becky's accident because it was on the news and shit. But, I'm not sure if I want to use those ideas, so it would mean a lot if you left some in the comments.

Also, please make sure to check out my newest book, 'Never Thought'. Here's the cover:

Well, it's almost one in the morning, so I better go to bed

Well, it's almost one in the morning, so I better go to bed. And by that I mean watch Switched at Birth.

Next chapter will be up soon! Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜