E I G H T Y - T W O

Corey laughs.

"Oh, Rebecca. Remember, when I said that I have a daughter from a past relationship?" He smiles as he lets go of her wrist. She remembers. It was the first thing that he told her. She didn't do anything, but Corey continued.

"Well, she's not mine," he laughs walking to the door. He opens it. "What are you saying?" she whimpers. He laughs again. "Oh, Rebecca. Makenna has been with me the whole time," he smirks. "No," she screams covering her mouth.

"Oh, it's true, baby girl. She's been with April and me since the day she was born. Three pounds, six ounces. Little Makenna Leslie Good." He laughs walking out.

Becky gasped as she started to hear beeping over and over. She looked over and saw doctors and nurses surrounding her.

"Becky, everything is going to be OK. I just need you to calm down," one says. Becky starts breathing hard, turning her head to her belly. The bump was gone. Barely.

"Where's the baby? Where is he?" She asked looking around the room. "Becky, I need you to calm down," she hears the nurse say. "No, where's my son?" She asks. "Where is he? What did you do to him?" She asked.

"Everything's gonna be fine. I just need you to calm down," she continues to hear. "Give me my son," she yells. "Where's my son?" She continues to scream and cry as she wanted to know where Dean and her son was.

As for Dean, he sat on a bench outside of the hospital, listening to sirens coming in and out of the hospital, seeing people come in and out of hospitals, some with older people, some with babies. Just made him so sick.

"Hey," he hears. "Go away," he says leaning back on the bench. "Becky's awake," he hears again, making him turn his head. Finn. "Her heart rate's going up and she thinks something's happened to the baby," he says.

Dean sighs as he covers his face. "I can't do this. Sometimes, I wish I never asked to meet Mason," he says. "Dean," Finn starts. "I know, it's wrong for me to say that, but nothing would've ever happened if I never thought it was a good idea to meet Mason."

"You really wanted your son to be living with a guy who wasn't his father, continuing to hurt him as his mother?" Finn says. "You know you're just saying all of this through anger. You're mad at yourself for letting her go. You're mad at Corey for doing this to the twins and Becky. You're mad at Luke for putting the two of you in this situation."

"You're mad at yourself because you didn't want to hold your son because you think that's what Becky would've wanted," he says. Dean sighs as he stands up. "Is she that bad?" He asked. "If she doesn't, something might happen."

Dean nodded as he walked back into the hospital. He heard cries as he got closer to her door. He opened the door and seeing her crying.

"Becks," he whispered as he walked over to her. "Jon, they won't tell me where he is," he cries. "They took him away like they took Makenna." "No, no," he shakes his head, trying to get her to calm down.

"He's at the nursery. He's fine. I need you to calm down," he says moving the hair from her face. "They just need to find out why you blacked out, and then we'll be able to see him," he says. "You didn't see him yet?" She whispered. He shook his head.

"We should get the chance to see Liam together."

612 words

HEYYY!! So this chapter's up quick! Becky woke up and Dean was having some doubts about what has happened in the past. Well, at least now you know that the baby's name is Liam Good!

Next chapter is gonna be a couple days later, to when the twins get to meet Liam and everyone else who meets him.

Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜