E I G H T Y - F I V E

It's been about two weeks since Liam coming into the world and Becky finding out about Corey. She hadn't told Dean about it. She knew that he would think that she was crazy and she knew that he would've never allowed her to see him.

Becky was putting on her shoes when she saw Dean walking in with Liam.

"Where are you going?" He asked, rubbing his back. "I'm just gonna go get some groceries," she asked standing up, kissing his cheeks. "How long are you gonna be gone?" He whines, placing Liam on the bed, walking back over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I already miss you," he says.

She smiles. She felt so bad for lying to him. But she needed an answer and she could already tell that he was gonna lie to her.

She kisses his lips softly as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I won't be gone for so long," she says. He whines again. "You're leaving me with 4 kids, Becks," he says. "Three of which are sleeping. You'll be fine. I won't be gone for long," she says. He sighs.

"Fine. Give me a kiss," he says. She smiles and kisses him again softly. Dean smiled as he pulls away. "I love you Be safe," he kisses her forehead. She smiles and gives him a hug. "I love you too. I will don't worry."

+

Becky exhaled as she sat at a table, her finger twiddling fingers on the table. She had been gone for more than an hour, and she could already tell that Dean was suspicious. He called her once, checking up on her. She of course had to lie to him, telling her that she was OK.

"Well, well, well," she heard making her look up. There he was. Corey Graves. She wanted to bring the memories back, but nothing was coming up.

"No physical contact and keep your voices at a reasonable level," the guard says. "Yeah, whatever. Bye Ben," Corey says. "Watch is, Polinsky," the guard says as he walks away.

Corey scoffs as he looks over back at the woman in front of him and smirks. "Why are you here?" He asked. Becky sighs. "I don't know you. I mean, apparently, I do know you, but I don't remember you," she starts. Corey scoffs. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I was in a car accident. With some guy named Luke," she starts, but Corey scoffs again. "Sanders. What a piece of shit he was," he mumbles under his breath. "You knew him?" She asked. "Look, Rebecca. I don't know if this is an act or not, but what do you want?"

"Why are you here? And what does it have to with me?" She asked. Corey laughs. "Where's Luke?" He asks. "Dead. I told you. We got into a car accident. He died, but I got amnesia," Becky explains.

"What did you to me? To my family," she asks, finally able to keep her hands still on the table. "I just want to know." She asks. Corey chuckles. "When you go home, look at your daughter's wrist," he smirks. "I want you to look at her wrist, then look at your other daughter and question if she truly is your husband's."

"Dean isn't my husband. Not yet at least," she says. "You give me a call when he tells you what I  so-called "did" to your family," he laughs before standing up, making Becky watch him as a guard took him away.

589 words

HEYYYYY!! Sorry for the slight wait!! As you can see, Becky didn't truly get the answers that she wanted from Luke. Next chapter is going to be when Becky confronts Dean about going to visit Corey.

I also started a new book! It's a review book called: 'Nice For What'. Here's the cover:

Check it out some time!

Next chapter will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜