E I G H T Y - E I G H T

Becky wiped her tears as she continued to walk around the night streets. She was freezing and it was her first in probably a year or two that she was walking by herself at night.

She didn't want to be outside. She didn't even know why she was outside at this point? Because of Dean? Because of herself? She just wanted to be home. But there was no point. She was lost. Outside and Inside.

She looked around, seeing some of the street lights go on, helping her see better. She looked around, seeing it was just herself. Almost.

"Hey," she heard, making her turn around to see someone. She didn't answer. She didn't want to give herself in just yet. The person walked up to her, but she turned around to make a face.

"I'm talking to you," she heard making her turn around again. The man was in front of her.

"I'm OK. I don't really need your help," she whispered. He chuckles. "You look lost. You from here?" He says. Becky nods. "I just needed some air, but I guess I am a little lost," she says. "But I'm OK now," she says turning around.

She was about to keep walking, when he grabbed her arm, bringing her close to him, their lips inches apart. She started breathing heavily.

"Don't be nervous," he whispered. He smelled like alcohol. He was drunk. Very drunk.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," he said snaking his arm around her waist. "I-I'm married," she stutters as she could feel tears forming in her eyes again. She was scared. What was he going to do to her? She wanted Dean more than anything right now.

"Where's the ring?" He asked. "None of your business," she said trying to remove herself from him. "Oh, no no," he chuckles. "We all know that's the excuse. Why are you really out here?" He asked.

Becky felt his grip loosen. She pushed herself off of him before running. "Hey," she heard as she heard rapid footsteps following her. As if her breathing couldn't become any faster, it did. She didn't even know where she was going as she continued to run.

Luckily, he was completed wasted and he continued to stop running every few seconds, giving her some time to lose him. She made it to a small alleyway. She turned the corner, hiding out as she continued to hear her call for her.

She took her phone out of her pocket, dialing Dean's number.

"Becks?" She heard. "Jon, there's this guy," she pants. "What, I can't hear you," he says. "Can you come get me, please," she cries. "Yeah, of course," he says. "Where are you?" "I don't know," she says. "Alright. What do you see?"

Becky looks around as she sees a bunch of trees, but a small parking lot. "A parking lot," she whispers. "What?" She hears him whisper to himself. Becky closes her eyes as more tears fall from her face. "Dean, I'm so scared."

"I know, I know," he says calmly. "I just need you to look a little harder and I'll be there in less than five minutes." She exhales as she walks out of the alleyway, seeing the same guy looking around. She tried to make it herself unseen as possible.

"There's like a small park across the parking lot," she whispers. "Alright, I know where you are," he says as tears continued to fall. "If someone is following you, just run," he says. "But what if you can't find me?" She whispers. "I'll find you. Just stay where you are unless you have to move alright?"

"OK," then hung up the phone. She was about to put her phone in her pocket when she felt her arm being touched. She jumped before turning around to see Dean. She hugged him tightly as she continued to cry.

"Hey, it's just me," he said rubbing her back. "A guy was gonna hurt me," she cries. "What, where?" He asked. "He was over there," she points. "He kept wanting to grab me and kiss me," she sobs.

"It's alright," he whispers as he strokes her hair. "I got you. Let's go home."

700 words

HEYYY!! First chapter of 2019! I can't believe you guys were able to get this book to 500 votes and 8K views! Too bad it's gonna end soon...

Next chapter is going to be when Dean finally explains everything to her. Maybe the next chapter will be their wedding and then the last chapter, but I'm not sure.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜