F I F T Y - S E V E N

The whole way home, Dean wouldn't say anything. There was nothing to say. The car ride was a pretty short one, though, to Dean, it felt like a road trip. When they got home, Dean was the first one out the car and in the house.

"Daddy," the twins cheered when they saw him. He looked over at them and then went up the stairs. The twins looked at Alexa and Charlotte with confusion. "What's wrong with daddy?" Mason asked. "Where's mommy?" Makenna asked. Soon, everyone heard a loud scream and stuff falling.

The guys rushed up the stairs to where they heard the noise. They saw Dean shaking his wrist, with blood dripping on to the floor. "What the fuck, Dean?" Roman said looking at his angry best friend. "I'm fine. I'm fine," he groaned, continuing to shake his hand. "C'mon. Let's go downstiars so you can get fixed," Seth said walking up to him. "I said I'm fine," he yelled. Seth sighed. "I know it hurts, Jon. But c'mon. It's going to be OK."

"How am I going to face them? How am I going to tell my son and daughters that their mother doesn't know them anymore," Dean said. He sighs. "Just thinking about how devastated Mason and Makenna are going to be," he walks to the door. "I'm not telling them."

"Dean, you have to," Seth follows him. Dean ignores him, walking down the stairs. "Jonathan, you have to tell them," he hears again. "Tell them what?" Alexa asks. "Nothing," Dean mumbles, looking through the kitchen drawers for some band-aids. "Guys, go to the basement. Uncle Joe and I are gonna take you guys out soon, alright?" Finn says looking at the twins. They look at Finn, then Joe, then Dean, before looking at each other and leaving the kitchen.

"What happened?" Charlotte asks. "I'm an asshole. She's dead," Dean mumbles. "What?" Alexa shrieks. "No she's not. She got into a car accident with Luke. He died, but she got a strong case of amnesia," Finn corrects. "How bad is it?" Dean scoffs. "She doesn't even know her own name. Her leg's broken again and she's pregnant," he says throwing the band-aid wrappers in the garbage.

"She's pregnant?" Charlotte asks. "She's gonna say that I probably raped her or something. She's gonna say that Mason isn't hers, Makenna isn't, and Emery isn't," Dean opened the fridge. "When are you gonna tell the twins?" Alexa asked. Seth scoffed. "He's not going to." "What? Why not?" Alexa crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm not gonna take any chances of my kids. I'm not going to take the chance of them hating me," he says taking a beer bottle out the fridge. "They're going to hate you even more," Charlotte says taking the bottle out of his hand, handing it over to Roman. "If you hide this from them." "I'm not hiding anything from them," he lashes out. "I'm protecting them."

"You're protecting yourself," Seth says. "You need to tell them, Jon. If you don't and Becky comes home," he continues. "If she comes home," Dean mumbled, earning a hard punch in the back from Roman. "Fuck off and listen." His voice was deep and husky.

Dean can't lie. Roman was practically an older brother to him. When he heard him use that voice on him or anyone, it scared him. He knew better than to be defiant to him.

"When Becky comes home and she acts the way she is, won't you feel bad that you're kids are going to learn from their mother that she doesn't remember them rather than actually hearing it from their father?" Seth finishes. Dean sighs.

"Then I'll have to tell them why she got into the accident," he says looking at them. Alexa shakes her head. "You don't have to tell them if they don't ask. All you have to do is tell them the truth," she says.

Dean sighs again. "I'll tell them tomorrow. I'll break down if I tell them right now."

671 words

HEYYY!! Sorry for the long ass wait! Next chapter will be when Dean goes to the hospital to see if Becky comes home. It'll also be when Dean talks to Makenna and Mason about Luke. Let's just say, someone isn't happy...

But yeah! I had a free science period last period and I finished it right now during another free period! Only have 3 more minutes, so I'm gonna put the computer away. Next chapter will up very soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜