F I F T Y - S I X

Dean stepped back in disbelief. "W-What?" "Who are you? Where am I?" She asked looking around the room. "Becks, stop playing games with me. I'm sorry, OK?" He says trying not get emotional. 

"Why do you keep calling me Becks?" She asks looking at Dean. "Who is Becks? And who are you?" "Why does my head hurt?" She asked putting her hand on her forehead, before closing her eyes.

"Becks," he whispered. She didn't do anything. "Becks, wake up," he said a bit louder, but she still didn't react. Dean sighed as he heard footsteps from behind him. He didn't even turn around to know that it was the doctor.

"Hello, Jonathan," he hears Dr. Marcus say softly. Dean scoffs. "It's my fault," he mumbles. Dr. Marcus shakes his head as he puts his hand on Dean's shoulder. "It was no one's fault, Dean," he continues to talk in his soft, gentle voice. "Why don't we go outside and talk? I think there's a lot of things that you might to know."

● ● ● ● ● ● 

Dean sat outside of Becky's room, with his head in his hands. She has a strong case of Amnesia. Luke died. Right on the spot. He was going to rape her, then he let go of the wheel. They found Becky with her shirt off and tear stains on her face, unconscious. Luke hit his head extremely hard, with too much blood loss.

Dean felt people sit on the bench with him. Seth was on his left and Roman and Finn was on his right.

"It's my fault," he scoffs again. "I got jealous because I thought she was cheating on me. I let her go instead of talking to her. She got in the car with him, he tried to rape her. At least I know she'll never remember that. She won't remember me either," he looked up at his best friends with tears in his eyes.

"She doesn't even know me anymore. She's gone," he sobbed. Seth put his arm around his neck. "She's not gone, dude. Somewhere in her, is the Becky you know and love. Somewhere in her, is the mother of your three babies. Somewhere in her, is your future wife," Seth comforted.

Dean sniffed. "4," he says. "What?" Finn says. "She's pregnant. I don't think she even knew that." He explains. "How far along is she?" Dean shrugs. "A month, I guess. That's the last time we had sex," Dean says, realizing that they were in May. "She's was supposed to be due January, but because of all this bullshit, she's due on Christmas."

"When I tell her, she's going to think that I did something to her. She's not going to claim Mason, Makenna, or Emery as hers. She's going to deny the fact that she's engaged to me, she's a wrestler, and she's a mother. And it's all my fucking fault," Dean huffed.

"Don't say that. It's no one's fault," Roman said. "I mean, it's Luke's fault for coming back into her life. Stop blaming yourself for it," he says lightly punching him on the shoulder. Dean sighs as he leans his head on the wall.

"When is she able to go home?" Finn asked. Dean shrugged again. "I didn't bother asking," he starts as he looks at her, with the door opened. She was either passed out or sleeping. "She's breathing," Dean thought. "Why do bad things always have to happen to her?" He shakes his head. "Not all bad things happen to her, Jon."

Dean ignored Finn's comment. "I cheated on her. I lied to her. Makenna got taken away from her. Corey abused her. Corey raped her. I accused her of cheating on me. She almost got raped. And now, she has no memory," Dean shakes her head and stands up. 

"Let's just go home. There's no need to be here."

650 words

HEYY! Sorry for the long wait and short chapter! Now that's a big reveal! Becky's pregnant! This book is going to go kind of slow, different to Switch Up.

Next chapter will be when they get home and tell Charlotte and Alexa what happened to Becky. Next chapter will also be Becky being able to go home and how she interacts with Dean and the kids.

Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜