E P I L O G U E

Even with her husband rubbing her shoulders, Becky was nervous. It was her first time in 3 years, walking into a ring. She had her gear on, her makeup done, ready to go. She was just so scared that after having two children and having amnesia, things were gonna make her overthink.

Dean chuckles. "Stop it," he says, making her look at him. "What?" She asks. "You know what. You'll be fine. I'll be watching." She scoffs. "Yeah to watch me mess up."

Dean turns her around to make them face each other. "You always wanted to get back in the ring. Even when you were pregnant with Liam, I could tell you wanted to get back inside," he says. "Yeah, but I didn't think that I would actually do it."

"I mean, I haven't been in a ring since the 'Mania I got pregnant with Emery. That was three years ago, Jon," Becky sighs. Before Dean could respond, the two heard "mommy" being called.

Becky turned around and saw their kids with Becky's mother, walking with them. Becky smiled as she walked up to them, picking them Emery. "I thought you guys were outside," she said, she said kissing Emery's cheek.

"No," Makenna smiles. "Daddy said that we could watch you from here." "Guys, tell mommy that she'll be fine," Dean smiles taking Liam away from his grandmother. "Yeah, mommy," Mason smiles. "We'll all be watching, and you're gonna beat everyone like you always do."

Becky smiled as she bent down and hugged the twins.

"I love you guys," she whispers. They hugged her back. "We love you too, mommy."

+

She did it. After three years of being on the shelf, Becky finally made her debut back. And she won. All the doubts washed away the minute she heard her music blast and all the cheers echoed through the arena, making her have a smile.

She walked backstage behind the curtain, hearing the ovation from her coworkers. She was filled with emotion and didn't want to start crying since there was already sweat dripping down her face.

Many people started to hug her, making her hug back as she thanked them for the congratulations, but she was mostly waiting for one person.

She finally saw him, leaning against a wall, smiling at her. She smiled back as she finally let the barrier in her eyes break, allowing the tears to fall. Dean walked up to her as he hugged her, allowing her to cry into her chest.

"I'm so proud of you," he continued to whisper in her ear. She sniffed as she pulled away a bit before looking at him. He wipes the tears from her eyes as he continued to have the smile on his face. "I told you. I told you you would be fine, and look at what happened."

She laughed as she leaned back into his chest. "I love you." "I love you too."

490 words

Sorry for the short chapter. I kinda forgot that I had to end this book. I thought I already did, but I guess I didn't...

But, thank you for supporting this book! I really appreciate it. More than 10k views? I wish I could hug all of you who made it get to that many views!

I'm having some trouble with my other Amblynch book 'Love Lies' so if you want, please leave some ideas!

But yeah! Once again, I really appreciate the love for this book and 'Switch Up'!

I love each and every one of you!

~Chelsea💜💜