S I X T Y - T H R E E

"Daddy? Daddy, wake up."

Dean heard before waking up. "What?" He groaned, before looking at who was calling him. "Daddy, I don't want to go downstairs by myself," Makenna says fully dressed. Dean groaned again as he put the covers over him, as Makenna giggled. "Did you eat?" Dean asks with the covers still over him. "No."

Dean took the covers off of him and stood up. "Alright," he picked her up. "I like your shirt," he smirked as he walked out of the room. She was wearing Dean's newest shirts that said 'Unstable, Unbroken' on it. Makenna giggled. "You only like it because your name is on it," Makenna smiles. "I don't see it. I don't know what you're talking about," he smiles kissing her cheek, putting her down once they got to the bottom of the stairs.

The two walk into the kitchen and see Becky giving Mason a bowl of cereal. "Morning guys," Dean says getting their attention. Becky smiles at them, but Mason didn't even turn around. Dean sighs. "Can I talk to you for a minute, Becks?" Dean asks. Becky nodded as she walked away from the counter.

"Did I do anything wrong? I'm so so--" she starts, but Dean stops her. "No. You're usually the one to wake up first and make them breakfast," Dean smiles. "Oh. I felt like it was something that I had to do," she sighs. "He wouldn't talk to me about you or Makenna. I'm really sorry," she says. Dean sighs. "I know. I don't think he's going to be talking to me for a while," he chuckles.

"I'm sorry again," Becky says. "It's OK. I'm going to take them to school. If Emery wakes up, there's a bottle of milk in the fridge. So just warm it up for her. But, I shouldn't be longer than twenty minutes," he explains to her.

"Jon, I think someone's in the house," Becky whispered into the phone. "What?" She heard his response. "I don't know if I'm hearing things, but I could've sworn that I heard one of the windows break and footsteps," she breathed.

"Where are you?" Dean asked her. "I'm in," she starts but doesn't finish. He's there. Right in front of her. "Rebecca," she continued to hear from the phone. He walked closer to her and snatched it out of her hand, towering over her.

"Rebecca answer the phone," she could hear Dean yell through the phone. He softly chuckled. "Hello, Jonathan," he says in a soft tone. "Corey. Give Rebecca the phone," Dean growls. "Don't worry about Rebecca," Corey smiles as he moves his finger to Becky's bra strap. "She'll be fine. Perfectly fine," he laughs before hanging up the phone.

Becky started to breathe heavily. "Hey, hey. You OK?" Dean asks holding her. "Get off of me," she pushes him off. "What's wrong?" Dean asked concerned. "You couldn't protect me from him," she says. "From who, Becks?"

She didn't want to tell him yet. She didn't even know if it was Dean in the first place.

She shakes her head. "Nothing. No one. I'm sorry. I'm just a little overwhelmed," she exhales. Dean nods. "You know you can talk to me about anything, alright? I'm here to protect you, even though I just popped into your life," he chuckles making her smile and nod. "Thank you."

"I'm gonna go. Just call me if you need anything," Dean smiles walking away.

Dean was gone for a bit and Becky decided to sit on the couch and close her eyes to clear her mind out.

Corey backed her up into the corner of the room. "Leave me alone, Matthew. Please," Becky whispers, tears falling from her eyes. "Aw, Rebecca. You know tears and pleading doesn't work on me," he smirks wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Stop. Please," she cries. He chuckles. He moves his hands to her chest. To her breasts. "These are really big. Too bad we never got to, you know," he smiles as squeezes her breasts through her sports bra. She shakes her head. "Corey, stop. Please," Becky cries. He shakes his head. "Stop crying. I'm not going to stop and you're going to fucking enjoy it." He frowns throwing her to the bed.

She opened her eyes and felt her eyes getting heavy. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

724 words

HEYY! So this chapter was kind of sad. Becky had a flashback to when Corey raped her and she slightly took it out on Dean.

Next chapter is going to be when some of their friends see Becky, like Alexa and Charlotte. Next two chapters will be when they go see the baby.

I also published a new book called 'Never Thought'. I was gonna publish the 10 chapters on Friday, but I can't wait, so I'm going to publish them later today. Here's the cover:

Vote on the prologue, add it to your reading lists

Vote on the prologue, add it to your reading lists. Do whatever you want! Chapters will be up soon.

Next chapter for this book will be up soon! Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜