F I F T Y - F O U R

It's been two weeks since Luke came back into Becky's life. To be honest, she really did enjoy hanging out with him, though she didn't want to admit it. They've only hanged out with each other maybe once or twice before Dean came back home.

 It was fun being able to hang out with him and catch up on things that happened over the past ten or so years. But she knew she wasn't falling for him. She's not going to make that mistake. She loved Dean and only him.

"Do you really have to go hang out with him?" Dean asks as he wraps his arms around her waist from behind, making small kisses down her neck. She giggles. "I don't have to if you don't want me to," she smiles. He pulls away and sighs. "No, you can go. I just feel like you're hanging out with him a lot lately. We haven't been able to get some 'us time' ever since I got home last week," he confesses.

"How about date night tomorrow? We haven't had one in years," she says. "That'll be fun," he smirks before making one long, hard kiss on her neck. "Then we'll have some actual fun when we get back," he says making her giggle. "You're too much."

The doorbell rang, making Dean sigh. "I'm walking you down. I don't trust him," he says taking her hand and walking out their bedroom. "Jon, I think you're being dramatic," she giggles again. "Well, I think you're not being dramatic enough," he fires back.

He opens the door and there was Luke, once again. He smiled at the two. "Hey guys," he says. "Don't keep her out to long," Dean says earning a confused look from Luke. Becky shakes her head. "Stop it," she says kissing his cheek. "I'll be back in an hour. I love you," she smiles. "I love you too," he smiles before looking at Luke. "Don't keep her out for too long," he repeats, earning a chuckle from Luke. "I won't dude."

"Sorry about that," Becky sighs as the two walk down the stairs of her porch and start to walk down the sidewalk. Luke chuckles again. "It's fine. I should've expected something like that from him or one of your kids," he says. She looks at him. "What do you mean?" She asks. "I mean, I thought your kids would kind of be upset or confused on why their mom was hanging out with someone other than their dad," he shrugs. 

"The twins don't really have an opinion on things that I do," Becky chuckles. "It's mostly Emery who's very opinionated." "You have twins?" Luke asks shocked. Becky smiles. "I know. Fraternal. Mason and Makenna," she explains. "How old are they?" "Turned 7 in December," she smiles earning a nod from Luke. "I only got to see Makenna for three years," she says. "Why?"

"Kind of a long story," she smiles. "Well," he says looking at his Apple Watch, "We have exactly fifty minutes before I have to get you back home," he smiles. She sighs. "I'm gonna try to tell this story without getting emotional," she chuckles.

"After we broke up, Dean and I started dating about a year later. We dated for about 6 years before I found out he was cheating on me with AJ Lee. I broke up with him, but on that same day, I found out I was pregnant."

"Skip nine months later, my friends decided to have a baby shower on December 6th, but my water broke during the shower. After going into labor for about 6 to 7 hours, I started pushing and Mason came out on December 7th."

"So then how did Makenna get here?" Luke asks. "I told you. It's a pretty long story," she smiles. "Sorry. Continue," he says. 

"About five to ten minutes later, I started to feel more contractions. Next thing I know, I realize I'm pregnant with twins and I'm pushing another baby out of me," Becky chuckles. "Damn," he laughs. "I know. But, because nobody knew that Makenna was going to be born, my doctor at the time said that during her surgery, she died."

"Fast forward 4 years later, my abusive ex boyfriend, Matthew told me that he's had Makenna from the day she was born. Dean and I got into a fight about it at work and he said that he was gonna go find her, but I didn't want him to go head first, but that's what he always does," she quietly laughs.

"He found her?" Becky nods. "He said it took about a month, but he did it," she smiles. Luke stops walking. "Can I ask you something?" "Sure." "Does he like me?" Luke asks. "Who, Dean?" Becky asks, making him nod in response.

"I mean, he's getting jealous as to why we started hanging out a lot. He says he's a bit suspicious, but I told him to let it go. It's not like we still have feelings for each other," she says, making him laugh. "True."

Luke knew he had to do something. Dean's on to him, realizing what he might do. "Have to do it soon," he made a mental note in his head, as he continued to walk with Becky, stealing her from her family.

887 words

HEYY! So this chapter is up quick! Next chapter will be Becky and Dean's fight, which actually starts the story. I hope you guys like it! Next chapter will be up soon! Happy birthday to my favorite wrestler in the world(sorry Dean and Becky) ROMAN REIGNS!! 

WWE's coming to Connecticut on July 8th and I honestly can't wait! It's a RAW show too, which is MY BRAND as you all can see!!

Let me stop blabbing because that's for my rant book! Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜