E I G H T Y - T H R E E

"He looks exactly like you."

Becky smiles as she looks at the baby in her arms. It's been two days since Liam was born. Christmas Eve. Of course, Becky and Dean were worried about the well-being of him, but it was time for them to stop worrying and go home, spend time with their other three children.

"That's what happens when you have good looks," he smiles cockily. "Haha, real funny," she said. "When are the kids coming? It feels weird that the house is quiet," she says. Dean scoffs. "With twins, a toddler, and a newborn, the word 'quiet' will never be used in the house. Ever," he says making her smile.

They heard the doorbell ring, making Dean get off the bed. "I'll be back," he says. "It's not like I can go anywhere," she smiles. Dean chuckles as he goes down the stairs, opening it to see his kids with Charlotte and Roman.

"Daddy," they cheered, giving him a hug. Dean smiled as he hugged them back. "Hey, guys," he said. "We missed you, daddy," Mason smiles. "I missed you guys too," he says. He stands up as he sees Emery in Roman's arms. "There's my baby," he smiled kissing her cheek.

"Where is she?" Charlotte asked. "Upstairs. Doctor said bed rest for a week," he explains. "Mommy had the baby?" Makenna smiles. "Yeah. Let's go see her."

Dean guides everyone upstairs as he walks into their bedroom, seeing Becky asleep with Liam on her chest. Dean chuckles. "I wasn't even gone for a minute," he smiles. "Mommy," Emery screams making Becky open her eyes, turning her head to see everyone.

"Hey guys," she whispers. "Come here," she smiles as the twins climb into bed, sitting on either side of their mother. Becky sits up as she removes Liam off her chest, making everyone see him.

"Daddy," Emery giggles as everyone laughs. "Yeah, he does look like daddy, princess," Becky smiles. "What's his name?" Makenna smiles. "Liam. Liam Blake Good," Dean smiles. "He looks exactly like you, man," Roman smiled putting his hand on his shoulder. "You did good."

Emery fidgets in Dean's arms, trying to sit next lay next to Becky. Becky smiles. "I'll be OK," she says. Dean gently places Emery on the bed as she crawls next to her mother. Emery smiled as Becky brings Emery close to her.

"She knows about Makenna," Dean whispers to Roman. He looks at him. "What?" Dean motions his head to the door, meaning that he wanted to go out the room.

"What are you talking about?" Roman asked. "She knows that Makenna was taken. When Liam wasn't in the room, she had a panic attack, saying that they took him away," Dean sighs. "I always told her that after Liam was born, I was gonna tell her about everything, and now, to relive everything, I don't even think I'm ready to tell her."

"But you know it's not about you bro," Roman says. "It's almost been a year. She needs to know. We're not even sure if she's gonna get her memory back."

"I know. But I'm just gonna wait until she asks me about it. That'll give me some time to prepare."

Roman nodded in agreement, as the two walked back in the room, seeing Charlotte holding Liam.

"Is everything OK?" Becky asks. Dean nods. "Perfect."

561 words

HEYYY! So, I'm currently writing this chapter on my way to 6th period, which is biology.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Next couple of ones are going to be crazy and some of you may hate me.

Also, this book is gonna end soon, which is sad af. It's not gonna end for another 5-10 chapters, so we'll be OK.

Next chapter will up soon and it'll be crazy!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜