S E V E N T Y - O N E

After a week, it was finally time for Becky and Dean to see what Makenna and Mason were up to. It was a different version of the parent-teacher conference day, but they couldn't wait to see what the twins were hiding.

Dean walked out of the bathroom to see Becky fixing the dress she was wearing. He smiled when he saw her belly. She looked up. "What?" "You're showing," he says. She looks down. She in fact was. She was around three months pregnant, but she felt like she just found out she was pregnant.

"Oh. Just a little," she says. She puts her hand on her belly and smiles at him. "How is it?" She asked. "Giving birth and everything." Dean sighs. "Well, there's a lot of pain and screaming and crying," he explains making her sigh with nervousness. "But," he moves a strand of hair out of her face and takes her hands. "I will be there. The whole time. Alright?" Dean says. She exhales and nods.

"I kind of want to find out if it's OK with you," she says. "The gender?" Dean asks. "Yeah. I don't think I really want to wait to find out." Dean sharply inhales. "I really wanna wait," he says making her laugh. "But if it makes you feel better, I think we're having another girl," he smiles. She shakes her head. "It's a boy."

"Boy," the two hear. They turn around to see Emery at the door. "What are you doing here, you little stinkbug?" Dean laughs as he picks Emery up, throwing her in the air. "Jon, don't do that. Please," Becky begs. "Oh c'mon, Becks," he laughs as he continues, making Emery laugh. "She loves it." "Please stop. You're scaring me," she whispers as tears start to form.

Dean looks over at her. "Hey, don't cry," he says holding Emery. "I'll stop," he says. She exhales and nods wiping her tears. "I'm sorry," she says. "Don't be. You're pregnant. It's normal."

When Becky and Dean got to the twins' school, they still hadn't realized what was going on. There were many parents of second-graders in the classroom, asking around what was going on. That is until Mrs. H stood on the stage, getting all their attention.

"Hello, everyone," she smiles. "Now I know many of you are wondering what is going on here," Mrs. H announces. "I told the children to keep this a secret from all of you because as you may know, it's getting close to the end of the school year, and the children agreed to give back to all of you," she explains, making the parents smile.

"So, volunteered first, we have Mason and Makenna Good," she smiles. Everyone cheers as Mason and Makenna stand up in front of everyone in the room. Before they could speak, Emery squealed at the sight of her older siblings. Everyone looked at Becky and Dean with a smile on their faces.

"Thanks, Em," Mason smiled as everyone laughed. "Our mom and dad are a lot different than most of our friends," Makenna starts. "Our parents are Dean Ambrose and Becky Lynch," Mason says. "Before our little sister, Emery was born, we probably saw them about 2 to 3 times a month," he continues.

"But something happened to our mom," Makenna says. Dean exhaled as he felt his hand being grabbed. He turned his head and saw Becky. "It's OK," she whispers. "I can take it."

"And every day is kinda hard for us because we miss her every day," Makenna continues. "She doesn't remember us as much as before and I blamed her for what happened." "And I blamed our dad for what happened," Mason says. "And to be honest, we just wanted to say that we're really sorry. For giving them a hard time," he finishes.

The two walk over to their parents and give them a hug. "We love you guys. So much."

657 words

Hey guys! Sorry for the really long wait. I've been having terrible writer's block with this. 

Next chapter will be when they find out the baby's gender and then chapter after that is going to be the baby shower. I've been having the invitation in my computer files for, like, ever and I've been itching to publish it!

Also, I changed the cover...again. I think I might keep it like this for a while. It's really cute!

I'm going to put it in my cover shop soon, so if you want it, get your requests ready!

Well, I hope you guys liked this chapter! The next one will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜