S E V E N T Y - F O U R

"You OK? You look kinda scared," Dean asked as he looked at Becky. "Is it bad that I am?" She softly laughs.

Dean sat next to her. "Don't worry. Everyone will just say their name and then you'll know everyone for a bit," he says. "It's just for a baby boy," he smiles putting his hand on her belly. She smiles back as she leans her head on his shoulder. "Can we stay like this for a little bit?" She whispers. Dean nods. "Yeah. Sure."

After a couple minutes of the two by themselves, Makenna and Mason kept running in the room. "Daddy, Uncle Finn won't let us have cake if you and mommy don't come downstairs," Mason says. Dean chuckles. "Alright," he smiles. "Tell Uncle Finn that we're coming," he stands up.

The twins run out of the room, leaving Becky and Dean alone again. "Don't worry. If you feel uncomfortable, come to find me," he holds her hand. "You sure?" She asks. He nods and kisses her hair. "Positive."

The two walks down the stairs, to see their family room half filled. Becky felt that she knew everyone, but she didn't know anyone.

"Hey, Becks," Ember walks up to Becky and Dean. "Hi," Becky smiled. "I'm Adrienne," she says. "Ember, right?" Becky asked. Ember smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Ember Moon," she says giving Becky a hug.

"Dean?"

Becky asked Dean as they laid in bed. "Yeah, babe?" He asked looking down at his phone. "If I was pregnant, would you leave me?" She asked. Dean looked away from his phone at her. "Are you pregnant?" He asks. She smiles and shakes her head. "I don't believe you," he smiles. She giggles. "I'm not."

He sits up. "Prove it," he says. She giggles again. "You want me to go buy pregnancy tests, which is a waste of money, to prove to you that I'm not pregnant?" She asks. He shrugs. "You said it better than I could've."

"But I'm serious, though," she says. "If I was pregnant, would you leave me?" Dean laughs. "Why would I?" He asks. She shrugs. "Why wouldn't you?" Dean takes her hands. "If I got you pregnant, I would surprise you with a baby shower and propose to you then," he says. She smiles.

"Now, I'm not saying that the next time we have sex, we're going to make a baby, but I would never leave you. If you're pregnant with twins or triplets or however many kids, I would never leave you. We'll be a family forever. No matter what."

Becky smiled to herself as she walked back to the family room, seeing Dean talking to some of their coworkers. She walked up to him, getting his attention. "Hey, you OK?" He asked. She nods. "Can I talk to you, in private?" She asks. "Yeah," he says taking her hand, walking away from everyone.

"What's up?" He asked. She looks down at her engagement and gives it to him. "What's this for?" He asked. "Even though I don't remember you doing it, I still want to," she smiles. Dean looks confused as he takes the ring from her. "Do what?"

"I wanna get married. To you," she says. Dean looks shocked. "W-Wait, are you serious?" He smiled. "Yeah. I mean, we already have four kids and we've been together for so long and even though I don't remember all the times, just these past couple of months show how much I love you," she smiles.

"You don't know how badly I want to kiss you right now," he says. She giggles. "You can," she says. Dean smashes his lips on to hers, making her giggle as she kissed back. He pulled away and hugged her tightly, but not too tightly.

"I love you. So much," he whispered in her ear. "I love you too."

641 words

HEYYY! Sorry for the long wait! This was a cute chapter! Thanks to Caitlyn for helping with the small details.

I made the invitation myself because your bitch is a DIY person. Laurdiy who? Shane Dawson? Don't know her...(no shade! love them both)

But yeah! School has been driving me crazy. Gonna do a rant chapter tomorrow, so stay tuned loves!

Next chapter will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜