F I F T Y - T W O

It was around 9 at night and Luke had left at around 2 in the afternoon. Dean was still suspicious about things, about how Becky brought Luke to their house, not even telling him.

"Babe, did you know Luke was coming?" Becky asks Dean as he walks into their bedroom. "No. I thought you invited him and forgot to tell me or something," he chuckles sitting on the bed. "If I wanted to, I would've talked to you about it. But, I don't know why he wants to be friends after he was the one who broke up with me," Becky shakes her head.

"I don't know why anyone would want to break up with all of that," he winks at her, making her face turn a bright shade of red. "Stop it," she pushes him. "Just," he says turning around to face her, "don't hang out with him as much. You're mine, OK?" He says tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Is someone jealous?" She smirks. "No. I just think that it's weird that your ex wants to be friends with us," he smiles. "I know," she sighs. "But don't worry, Dean. I love you and only you, OK?" She kisses his cheek. He nods. "You missed," he smirks. She playfully rolls her eyes as she softly placed her lips on his.

"I can't wait to get married to you," she whispers as he pulls away. "Me too."

●    ●    ●    ●

"He said he wanted to be friends?"

Sasha raises an eyebrow as she, Charlotte, and Bayley were over at Becky's house watching their kids.

"Yeah. After ten years of not talking. Isn't that weird?" Becky says sitting on one of the counter chairs. "My guess is that he's lonely as fuck and wants you back," Charlotte shrugs. "Ash, language," Bayley chuckles as Mason walks in the room. "It's OK, Aunt Pam. Daddy says that word to mommy all the time," he smiles.

"Mas," Becky laughs. "What? It's true. You just tell me and Kenna not to say it," he smiles as the girls laugh in response. "Go play, Mas. Don't say that word," Becky smiles. Mason shrugs. "OK."

"Back to what I was saying," Charlotte smiles. "He wants you back. That's why he most likely moved to Vegas." "But I don't love him. I don't even like him as a friend," Becky rolls her eyes as she walks to the microwave.

"Then tell him that. Tell him that you don't want him," Sasha says as Sasha opens the microwave door. "Tell that to Dean. It's awkward talking to your ex. Especially when you haven't talked to them in over a decade," Becky explains. "Emery," she calls.

"It can't be that hard," Bayley says. "Would you talk to Aaron?" Becky raises an eyebrow as Emery walks in the kitchen. "If Finn would let me. He'll probably get jealous," Bayley smiles as she picks up Emery and puts her on her lap. "Exactly. Dean was hiding his jealousy yesterday," Becky smiles as she gives Emery her bottle.

"Is that breast milk?" Sasha chuckles. "Dude, I stopped breastfeeding when she was, like, 11 months," Becky laughs. "She's looking more like you every day," Bayley smiles as they watch Emery drink her milk bottle. "I think she's looking more like Dean," Charlotte smiles. "You think so?" Becky smiles as she pours a small bowl of cereal.

"I mean, she's starting to have his hair and her nose kind of looks like his," Becky smiles as she gives Bayley the bowl. Emery takes the empty bottle out of her mouth and gives it to Becky. "Mama," she smiles. Becky smiles back and takes the bottle from her.

"Thank you princess," Becky says reaching over to kiss her cheek.

624 words

Hey!! Sorry for the weird ending. Next chapter will be Luke and Becky hanging out together.

For people who read Imma Dog Too: what do you want to happen next? I'm kind of stuck and I want to update ASAP.

For people who read She's Mine: also what do you want to happen? Do you want me to write a smut chapter for each ship since I did it with Bayley and Finn already or do you have a different idea?

Next chapter will be up soon! Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜