S E V E N T Y

A week felt completely differently for both Becky and Dean. A week flew by for Becky, finally getting Mason and Makenna on the same page. As for Dean, the week was extremely dreadful.

He hadn't talked to Becky since he left and he was constantly worrying about if Makenna or Mason or even Emery were giving her a hard time. And on top of that, the sympathetic comments all of his coworkers were giving him was annoying him.

Dean pulled his car into the driveway, parking it. He sighed as he got out of the car. He heard the front door open. He turned his head to see Mason and Makenna running out the door. "Daddy," they cheered. He smiled as he kneeled down to their level, waiting for his hug. They tackled him to the ground with a hug.

"Ow, guys," he grunts, sitting up from the floor. "We missed you, daddy," Makenna giggles. "I missed you guys too. Did you give mommy a hard time?" He asks. They shake their head. "Kenna and I are almost done with our projects," Mason smiles. Dean smiles back as he ruffles Mason's hair.

"C'mon. Let's go inside," Dean says getting off the floor. He goes to the trunk and takes out his suitcase before closing it. "Hurry up, daddy," he hears Makenna call from the porch. Dean chuckles as he locks the car before making his way into the house.

He walks into the house, to see Becky reading on the couch. He closes the door, getting her attention. She looks at him and smiles. "Hey," she says. "Hey. How are you?" He asks. She nods. "Good. Just trying to handle these weird cravings," she says. He notices a bottle next to her.

"What's that?" He points. She looks at the bottle next to her. "Oh. It's some sort of drink. It's ginger and watermelon," she shrugs. Dean gags. "Try it," she smiles handing him the bottle. He shakes his head. "I think I'm good," he smiles. She shrugs as she puts it back down next to her. "Suit yourself."

"Where's Em?" He asks going to the kitchen. "Taking a nap," she answers. "Hey, can I ask you something?" She asks. Dean feels a huge wave of nerves coming his way. He mentally prayed it didn't have to do with Corey or Luke or AJ. "Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you know what Makenna and Mason's project is about?" She asks. Dean sighed in relief. "No," he chuckles. "They won't tell me about it," he says coming back to the family room with a cupcake.

"Where'd these come from?" He asks taking the paper off. "Midnight cravings," she says. He smiled as he bit into it. "Yum," he slightly moaned making her giggle. "You should have more cravings." "I'll try."

"Daddy, can we go to Walmart?" Mason asks from the top of the stairs. "Why?" Dean chuckles. "Kenna and I have to finish our projects and we used all of our stuff," he explains. Dean smiles to himself as he realized that Mason called his sister 'Kenna. "What's this project about? Mommy and I want to know," he asks.

"No," the two hear Makenna scream. "You have to wait till next Friday to find out," Makenna says. Dean playfully groans. "Alright. Let's go," he says. He looks at Becky. "You wanna come?" He asks. "I need more cupcakes, so sure," she smiles. Dean chuckles. "I'm gonna go get Em, and we'll go," she says, kissing his cheek before walking away, leaving Dean with a big goofy smile on his face.

598 words

HEYYY! So, you're still going to have to wait on what the project's about. It's something good, so don't worry! I'm not going to make you guys wait that long because I want to let you guys know the baby's gender soon, so you'll find out the project in the next chapter!

But yeah! Thanks to my bitches, Caitlyn (Charlottequeenflair) and Ashley (xheelbellas) for giving me the motivation to write this chapter because I was being really lazy. Go follow them for me!

Next chapter will be up soon! Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜