S I X T Y - N I N E

"Ready, man?" AJ asked Dean as he parked the car in the arena. Dean sighs. "No, but do I have a choice?" He says looking at him. "Don't worry, Jon. She'll be fine," AJ assures. "I hope you're right," he says before getting out the car.

The two get their luggage out the trunk and made their way towards the arena. AJ gave his keys to the security guard at the door, and he and Dean walked through the arena.

At first, nobody really seemed to notice him. Mostly because it was workers fixing up for the live event later that night. That was until he and AJ got to catering. Everyone froze what they were doing, just to look at him and AJ.

AJ could see the nervousness in his best friend's eyes. "You sure you wanna do this?" He whispers. Dean exhales. "I have no other choice," he whispers. "Alright guys," AJ says chiming in for Dean. "I know you guys have a lot of questions and concerns about Becky and Dean would be happy to answer them, but don't attack with them. It's still new for all of us."

"Alright," Dean sighs letting go of his suitcase handle. "Doctor said there's a 60 percent chance of her getting her memory back. She broke her leg and she's two months pregnant. She was supposed to be due in January, but because of everything that's happened, she's due Christmas," he says before taking his suitcase handle and walking away.

He walked to his locker room when he heard his name being called. He turned around to see Shane behind him. "Do I have to explain everything again?" He says. Shane chuckles and shakes his head. "I know what happened," he says. "How's she holding up?" Shane asks. "She keeps forcing herself to remember things to make Makenna happy. But she tries and I feel like it's making her forget more," Dean explains.

"What do you mean?" Shane asks. "When I told the twins that Becky had Amnesia, they fought about whether it was my fault or her fault. Mason said it was my fault and Makenna said it was Becky's fault," Dean starts. "Now, Becky's trying to force herself to remember what happened after the accident and the more she's forcing herself to, the more she's starting to forget everything," Dean sighs. "I mean, she forgot she was pregnant."

"I-I just don't know what to do anymore," he says. "Look," Shane says putting his hand on Dean's shoulder. "I know you keep getting caught in this situation, but all you have to do is stay strong. If you don't, then you're just gonna give up on not only her but all of the kids. I think that'll help her remember more," he smiles. Dean smiles back.

"I really needed that. Thanks, Shane."

H O M E

"Thanks, guys," Becky smiled as she held Emery on her waist. "No problem," Sasha smiled. "If you need anything else, don't be afraid to call us if anything goes wrong," Charlotte smiles giving Becky a hug. "I will."

Becky closed the door and put Emery on the floor, but Emery lifted her arms up. "Mama," she smiled. Becky smiled as she picked her back up. "You OK, baby?" Becky asks, moving some of the orange hair out of her face. Emery continues to smile and nods, leaning her head on Becky's shoulder.

"Mommy?" Becky hears. She turns around and sees Makenna. Becky didn't know how to respond, whether to answer back or start crying.

"Yeah, princess?" Becky asks. "I'm sorry," Makenna whispers with tears falling from her eyes. "No, no. Don't cry, Makenna," Becky says taking her hand and walking to the couch. "I'm sorry for saying that it was your fault," Makenna says looking at her. Becky smiles as she wipes the tears from her daughter's eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry, Makenna. I know you were upset with what happened. I'm not mad," Becky explains. "I just thought that you wouldn't love me anymore because you don't remember me," Makenna cries.

"No, no, no," Becky says bringing Makenna close to her. "I'll always love you. Don't ever think that, OK?" Becky says. "I'm trying to remember everything. But I'll never forget loving you and you brother and your sister and your daddy, alright?" Becky whispers kissing her forehead.

Makenna nods and hugs Becky. "I love you, mommy. I'm really sorry," Makenna whispers against her chest. Becky kiss her forehead. "I love you too, baby girl."

752 words

HEYYYY!! So this chapter is kind of cute! Thanks to baby_davii for a little help! So, what do you guys want to happen in the next chapter? I have a couple ideas:

1. A litte decription about the project Makenna and Mason are doing

or

2. Two-month time skip to when they find the gender of the baby

So, help a hoe out!! That would really be helpful!

Also, two news:

A bitch is finally getting a new phone! Sheesh after 2 years of asking, I'm getting a new phone! I'm getting the iPhone 7 Plus, even though I asked for the 6s Plus.

Also, a bitch started a new book! It's the sequel to my book, 'Never Thought'. It's called 'Got That Bomb'. Here's the cover:

But yeah! Check it out sometime!

Next chapter will be up soon! I'm currently watching Timmy Timato make a Cosmic Brownie Cake... Don't ask why...

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜