S E V E N T Y - T W O

"Wake up, Becks," Dean whispers in her ear. She groaned as she turned to face the window. He smiles. "Just like old times," he thought.

"Becks, wake up," he whispers again. "Please leave me alone," she whines. "I thought you wanted to see the baby," he whispers. "I do," she whispers back, turning around to face him.

"I'm just tired. I need to sleep," she says. "Well, I let you sleep for the past three hours and we're going to be late for the appointment," he whispers, moving her hair out of her face.

"What time is it?" She groaned. "Almost twelve," he sits up, taking the covers off of her. She groans louder. "Go take a shower. We're going to be late," he says.

After about thirty minutes of waiting, she came downstairs in a white dress, showing her bump a lot more.

"You look pretty," he smiles. "I feel like shit. Can we just get going?" She says. "Mood swings," he asks. "Is it that bad?" She asks. "There has been worst times. I can handle it," he winks making her blush.

"Where's Emery?" She asked. "I dropped her off with Bayley and Finn. The twins are in school and we're going to be late," he says taking her hand and dragging out the door, making her laugh.

The drive was quiet. Becky was looking out the window when she felt a hand on her thigh. She looked at him to see Luke's hand on her thigh with his other hand stand on the steering wheel. She let it go and went back to looking out the window, barely seeing the trees through the darkness. But Luke's hand started to trail upward.

"Uh, Luke," she started but only to be shushed by him. "Shh," he whispered as he moved his hand from the steering wheel and on to the button of her jeans. "Luke, stop," she cried pushing him off of her. "Stay fucking still," he grabbed her as he tried to get her to stay still.

"Get off of me," she sobbed as she tried to push him off until everything turned black for her.

She gasped as she sat up from her seat, opening her eyes. This happened every time she was in a car. She continued to breathe heavily as Dean stopped the car.

"Becks, what's wrong?" He asked. "What happened?" She whispers. "What happened with what?" He asked. "When I got into that accident?" She whispers. "And I-I know you want to wait until the baby's born, but I just really need to know," she tears up.

Dean sighs. He didn't want to tell her. He didn't want to tell her.

"You got into the car with a guy named Luke. He was one of your friends, but you two got into a car accident," he explains. She sighs and breaks down. "I'm sorry," she cries. "No, you don't have to be sorry. I get it. It's OK," he says taking her hand.

She had a feeling that he wasn't telling the truth, but she told him the truth. She flinched a bit when he took her hand. She calmed down and squeezed his hand.

"Please promise me something," she whispered, looking down at her lap. "You can't tell me something while looking down," he says lifting her chin with his finger.

"Becks, can you tell me why you dragged me all the way here?" He says rubbing his wrist. "I need to tell you something, and I don't want you to look at me differently." She says looking down.

He lifts her chin up with one finger. "You can't tell me while looking at the ground," He tells her. "Promise me you'll still be my best friend after I tell you this?" Becky asks Dean. "Of course," Dean says.

She looks at him, with tears falling. "If I never get my memory back," she whispers. "Please, don't leave me." He kisses her hand. "I've lost you before," he says. "I'm not going to lose you again. Ever."

674 words

So, Dean lied to Becky a bit about what happened with her and Luke. Do you think that he'll stand by his word and actually tell Becky what happened, or will he just continue to lie?

Next chapter is when they find out the baby's gender and then chapter after that is the baby shower!

Next one will be up soon!!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜

Where | Amblynchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें