S E V E N T Y - T H R E E

The two walked into the office, Dean signed her in, and the two waited to hear her name being called.

"You still want to go through with this?" He whispers as she leans on his shoulder. She nods. "It's one less thing to worry about," she sighs. "And Alexa and Charlotte want to have a baby shower, for me," she says.

He playfully rolls her eyes. "I knew it. That's why they always acted weird around me for the past couple of days," he chuckles making her giggle. "But you're OK with it, right?" She asks looking at him. "Wanting to know the gender of the baby?" He smiles. "Yeah. I wanna know."

"But it's a girl. We've had two girls in a row. It's possible. Genetically possible," he says. "What, did you read that off of something?" She laughs. "Actually, yes," he smiles proudly. "When all your coworkers are at the gym, you have a lot of time to yourself," he says. She nods in approval. "I still think it's a boy," she says.

"Like I said. Genetically possible," he smiles. "But don't you want Mason to have a brother?" Becky asks. "Why does he need a brother if he has me?" He scoffs making Becky giggle. "Well, why do we need another girl?" She asks. "Because I can look at different versions of you," he smiles making her blush.

"You're blushing," he smirks. She shakes her head. "No, I'm not," she says. "I remember the first time I made you blush," he chuckles. "You didn't admit to it. Thirteen years later, still the same," he says.

"What was it like dating me?" She whispered. Dean chuckles. "You wanted everything in our relationship to be perfect because your past relationship wasn't your best," he smiles. "And you hated it when I got you gifts."

"I got you something," Dean smiles as he sat next to Becky on their hotel bed.

She smiled and looked at him from her phone. "Why do you keep getting me gifts? I don't want anything," she said. He shrugged. "We've been together for three years. I'll get you gifts until the day I die," he smiles.

"Alright," she smiles. "Is it more jewelry?" She asks. He chuckles. "No, but it was pretty expensive," he says. "What is it?" She smiles.

"Well, I bought a house," he says. "What, when?" She asks, shocked. He shrugs again. "A couple days ago," he says taking some keys out of his pocket and handing it to her.

"Wait, you bought a house for me?" She asked. He chuckles again. "Try again," he smiles. She looks down at the keys and back at him. "For us?" She smiled. "Yeah," he says. "For us and our kids that we'll have."

She reaches over and gives him a hug. "Thank you," she whispers. "I love you." He hugs her back. "I love you too."

"Becks?" She heard. She looked up at him. "What?" "We got called," he smiles. "Oh," she blushes. "Sorry, I was zoning out," she stands up. "You had a memory?" He whispered as they walked through the halls. She blushes again and nods. "It was when you said that you bought us a house," she smiles.

He smiles back. "One of the best days of my life," he says as he opens the door for her. "What was the best? Out of all the days?" She asks sitting on the medical chair. "Emery's baby shower," he says, not having to think about his answer.

"What happened then?" She asked. "When I asked you to marry me and you said yes," he said making her smile. "I'm sorry I don't remember that," she says. He shakes her head. "It's alright. You need to stop blaming yourself for it, alright?" He takes her hand. She exhales and nods.

Dr. Harrison came into the room getting their attention. "Hey guys," she smiled as she closed the door. "Hi, doctor," Becky smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked putting some gloves on. She shrugs. "I guess the same. Still weird cravings," she says. "Any morning sickness?" She asked. She shakes her head in response.

Dr. Harrison nods. "Big day, right?" She smiles as Dean and Becky look at each other and smile. "Money's on a girl. It's genetically possible," Dean says. "He's right," Dr. Harrison says. Becky giggles. "I think it's a boy, but now since you said that I'm doubting it," she says.

Dr. Harrison and Dean chuckle. "Why don't you lie down for me and we'll see what's going on in there?" Becky nodded as she laid down and lifted up her dress a bit as the doctor put that gel on her stomach.

A couple minutes, the three hearing a steady pattern echoing the room. "Baby's heartbeat seems fine," Dr. Harrison smiles as she moves the wand around Becky's stomach. She looks over at Dean who was looking at the screen with a smile on his face. She reaches over and takes his hand, getting his attention. He smiles as he squeezes it before looking back at the screen.

"Everything looks fine. Baby's a little bit small for where you're at, but that's OK," she says looking at Becky. She exhales and nods. "Ready?" Dr. Harrison smiles as she looks at the two. They look at each other before nodding.

Dr. Harrison looks back at the screen as she moves the wand around. She stops moving it. "It's a little faint, but congratulations, guys! You're having a boy," she smiles. Becky smiles as she looks at Dean. "Damn it," he smiles. "Told you so."

935 words

HEYY! I'm so sorry for taking about a month to update! I'm alive, don't worry.

Well, now you know the baby's a boy! Next chapter is going to be the baby shower and let's just say, we have some unexpected guests that show up.

Also, make sure to check out my new cover shop. It's called 'RIOTT Squad'. Here's the cover:

 Here's the cover:

But yeah. Check it out sometime. Don't really care if you don't. Your loss, not mine...

Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜