S I X T Y - F I V E

Dean walked into Emery's bedroom to see Becky sitting in the rocking chair with Emery, reading a book.

"What's going on in here?" He smiled walking in the room. Becky looked up and smiles back at him. "Just reading a book to make her forget about everything," she says. "That's nice," he says.

"I scheduled you an appointment to check out the baby," he says. "When is it?" She asks. "Tuesday, but I have to leave Wednesday morning," he explains. "Leaving? Where are you going?" She asks. "I gotta go back to work and answer all these questions about me and you and the baby and the twins and what we're gonna do later," he sighs.

"Oh," she says. "But I'll be gone for a week and I'll be back. I swear," he says. "I'm not worried about you leaving as much. I'm just worried about Makenna. She hates my guts," she sighs.

"No, she doesn't hate you. She's just confused about everything and she and Mason are just being stubborn, something that they inherited from you," he chuckles, making her smile. "I could tell."

"But, don't worry. I'll talk to her. Just give her some time. She'll come around," he says. She sighs and nods. "Alright," she says. "I'm gonna go pick them up. I'll be back," he kisses Emery's cheek and Becky's forehead and leaves the room.

Dean gets in the car and hears his phone ring. He takes it out and sees that it was Seth.

"Hello?" Dean answers. "Hey, dude. What's up?" He hears Seth answer back. "Nothing much. Em's a little sick, but nothing else exciting," Dean says pulling out the driveway. "How's Becky?" He asks. "Getting there. She asked me about Corey," Dean says.

"Wow," he hears. "I know. She asked if I knew anyone named Corey or Matthew," Dean says. "Did you tell her?" Dean scoffs. "Hell no. She's already pregnant and confused and Makenna is giving her a hard time. I don't need more her to force herself to remember everything."

"What do you mean Makenna's giving her a hard time? You told the twins?" Seth asks. "Yeah. Makenna's mad at Becky for always hanging out with Luke and Mason's mad at me for yelling at Becky and driving her away instead of talking to her. They won't even talk to each other," Dean explains. "You're fucked," Seth says.

"Wow, thanks," he rolls his eyes. "Sasha wanted to know when she and the girls could visit her," Seth says. "I mean, they could come anytime, but I'd have to ask her if she's ready for that," he says. 

"I understand that. Are you gonna pick up the twins?" Seth asked. "Yeah, why?" "Can you pick up Savannah for me? Sash and I got a little carried away," he trails. "First of all, ew. I didn't need to know that and two, that's my man," he laughs, making Seth laugh back. "Fuck you. I'm gonna be like a minute late," Seth says.

"Yeah. I'm about five minutes away," Dean smiles. "Thanks, man. I'll see you in a few," Seth says before hanging up the phone.

It did hurt him a bit, knowing that all his friends were happy together and he his family was starting to fall apart and he didn't even know if there was a way for everything to back to normal.

561 words

HEYY! Sorry if this chapter is up late. I've been dealing with some bullshit by some haters, but I'm OK. But yeah! I have three options for the next chapter:

1. The girls come and visit Becky
2. Becky's two-month appointment
3. When Dean has to leave and it's just Becky and the kids

So, help me out and tell me which one you want to happen.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and the next one will be up soon!

~Chelsea💜💜