S I X T Y

When Dean walked through the doors, Emery started to wake up. "Hi princess," he whispered, putting her on the floor. She shook her head and lifted her arms up. Dean chuckled as he picked her up. "Dada," she giggled, leaning her head on his shoulder. Dean kissed her cheek before walking to the front desk.

"Hello, Mr. Good," the front desk lady, Mrs. Cable, greeted Dean. "Hi, Emery," she smiled at the toddler in Dean's arms. Emery looked at her and waved a small wave before giggling again. The two adults smiled at her actions. "Hi, Mrs. Cable," Dean answered. "Makenna and Mason?" She asked looking at her computer. Dean nodded. "No changes for Friday, right?" She said looking up from her computer. On Friday, Dean was supposed to pick up Ally, one of Makenna's best friends, and one of Mason's best friends, William, for a sleepover over the weekend. Dean smiles and nods. "Unless William or Ally's parents made any changes," he chuckles.

Mrs. Cable shakes her head. "No changes," she says hovering her hand over the phone next to her mouse. "I'll call Mrs. H to see if the twins are ready," she says. Dean nods. "Take your time. No need to rush," he smiled. To be honest, Dean wasn't in a rush. He didn't like being near Becky. There wasn't any point in liking being near her. She didn't know him. She most likely hates him as well. He just wanted as many distractions to come his way. And boy, did one come.

The twins came following Mrs. H, but not with happy faces. It looked like they despised each other. Dean looked confused as the two made came close to him, but they walked past him. He turned around to see them sit on the chairs that were behind Dean, at least 3 feet apart from each other.

"Another problem?" Dean asked Mrs. H. She sighs and nods. "I'm not sure what for this time," she slightly laughs. "But they both had a good day," she explains as Dean nods. "Alright. Thank you, Mrs. H," Dean slightly smiles. She smiles back and nods. "No problem, Jonathan. Have a nice rest of your day," she looks at Emery. "Bye Emery," she waves. Emery smiles and waves back. Dean smiles at his daughter's actions and turns around to see the twins, still in the same position as he remembered them being in.

"What's wrong, guys?" He asked, putting Emery on the ground, holding her hand. "Makenna got William in trouble," Mason exclaims. Dean knew this was serious. Well, in Mason's mind. He rarely called Makenna by her full name. He always called her 'Kenna'. Dean knew he was mad.

"No, I didn't," Makenna exclaims back. "Mason almost cut my hair off with the scissors," she exclaims. "But I didn't do it," Mason looks at his sister. "But you still said it," she glares before getting up from her seat and walking out the school. "Makenna," Dean calls, but she didn't stop walking. Dean huffed as he looked at his son.

"C'mon, Mas. Mommy's here," he slightly smiles, putting a smile on his son's face. He gets up from his seat and runs out of the school. Dean chuckles as he and Emery walk out of the school. "Mama?" Emery looked at her dad. Dean smiled. "Yeah, princess. Mommy's here."

558 words

Heyyy! Sorry for the short chapter. I promise next chapter will be when Dean tells the twins. I promisee!

Also, it would mean a lot if you voted for this book or 'Switch Up' for the 'WWE Fanfiction Awards' by WantedByAmbrose! You don't have to, but it would mean a lot! Voting ends on Friday!

Next chapter will be up soon, loves!

Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜